SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Soldier’s Death Strengthens Senators’ Antiwar Resolve

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Soldier’s Death Strengthens Senators’ Antiwar Resolve Reply with quote

The Senators in this case are Kerry and Dodd.

Kerry, Dodd Demand Stronger Challenge to Bush

In his usual modesty, Kerry says in the article; "When I returned from war, almost 40 years ago now, I stood up and spoke from my heart and my gut about what I thought was wrong," Kerry said on the Senate floor last week as he recounted his meeting with Freeman. "I asked the question in 1971: How do you ask a man to be the last man to die for a mistake? . . . I never thought that I would be reliving the need to ask that question again."

The article claims that Army Captain Brian Freeman, a West Point graduate, cornered Dodd and Kerry at a Baghdad helicopter landing zone, telling them the war was going badly and troops were stretched so thin they were doing tasks they never dreamed of, let alone trained for.

According to Kerry's aids, Kerry took the news personal. "He saw something of himself in Captain Freeman -- a promising young officer, articulate and politically minded."
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'll reserve comment on this until, if and when, Capt. Freeman's family might choose to comment. No doubt, Kerry and his brigade of minion-scum are already putting out feelers to the family on this...it's his documented style.

God bless you Capt. Freeman. Rest in peace.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously Kerry and the left need a new "Cindy Sheehan". The current one has turned into a joke and that fact isn't lost on even the Liberals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: