SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tomorrow BlogTalk Radio Show featuring Pamela Geller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Tomorrow BlogTalk Radio Show featuring Pamela Geller Reply with quote

Tomorrow is THE DAY! The SHOW goes ON! Pamela and I are going to kick some Jihadi ASS! Don’t miss it! And if you do you can download the mp3, listen to it at Blog Talk or here on my site because I plan to have it available here also. There is a dial in number for you at the site to call into the show and ask questions. It’s going to be fun, interesting, informative and I promise you will not be disappointed - Pamela is a the DIVA!

Pamela Geller - Atlas Shrugs

She’s funny, she’s witty, she’s smart, and definitely outspoken. Pamela Geller will be making a guest appearance on my first radio talk show at Blog Talk Radio - BlowOUT.
Listen in on Thursday, February 15,2007 at 10:00AM EST. You do not want to miss this!

My blog link is in my signature.

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: