SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

COWARDS GIVE UP ON GIS - & GIVE IN TO EVIL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: COWARDS GIVE UP ON GIS - & GIVE IN TO EVIL Reply with quote

This man says what I think in words a lot better than mine.
Quote:
Ralph Peters
February 17, 2007 --
PROVIDING aid and comfort to the enemy in wartime is treason. It's not "just politics." It's treason.

And signaling our enemies that Congress wants them to win isn't "supporting our troops."

The "nonbinding resolution" telling the world that we intend to surrender to terrorism and abandon Iraq may be the most disgraceful congressional action since the Democratic Party united to defend slavery.

(snip)

We've reached a low point in the history of our government when a substantial number of legislators would welcome an American defeat in Iraq for domestic political advantage.

You can read his whole rant here;
http://www.nypost.com/seven/02...s.htm
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The author, Lieutenant Colonel Ralph Peters, U.S. Army, is a retired intelligence officer and the author of 21 books, including the recent Never Quit the Fight (Stackpole Books).

For additional reading by Ralph Peters;

Myths of Iraq
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

while he always gets the message across eloquently, like most 'published' authors, the eloquence today, by default is just a little too PC:
Quote:
...a substantial number of legislators...

I'd like to correct that for those of us who've noticed:
Quote:
...a number of substandard (subhuman to some) legislators...

there, fixed it.

Deuce
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and the core message should be repeated often and loudly

Quote:
The "nonbinding resolution" telling the world that we intend to surrender to terrorism and abandon Iraq may be the most disgraceful congressional action since the Democratic Party united to defend slavery.

and all those supporting the resolution should be censured at a minimum, with optional local color added on returning to visit their constituents. (are ladies allowed to spit...some of my female friends are interested)

Deuce
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welp, if it tastes bad.......spit!
lonevoice
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, most of the RINOS that voted for the "non-binding" crap have started moving back toward the Party proper. Very Happy

Check this out: http://www.townhall.com/blog/

Scroll down to "Democrat's on Ice" and follow the links.

I have to say that I'm not crazy about any of the Republicans so far, although I wish Newt had a chance. I like Romney and Brownback, but I don't know if they can jump into the "bigs" against the Dems. All I DO know is that we as a Nation can ill afford to let the Democrats take charge of the White House. (although I think that after 2 years of Dems in charge of Congress will show what's in store... Shocked )

If it's not a baby, you're not pregnant.
-me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: