SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bill Maher on Larry King tonight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Bill Maher on Larry King tonight Reply with quote

it was basically an hour of Bush/republican bashing. I emailed the Larry King show.
Maher says how dumb Bush is... hey, he got himself elected president twice...what you been doing Maher? how much brains you think it takes to be comedian?
Anyone know how many degrees Maher has?
There wasn't anything nice to say about anyone. Doesn't sound like a comedian to me. I think he fails that - unless it's to a liberal.

If you get an hour (...sort of) on a tv show and spend 90% of it attacking one group of people...that you hate... who is being consumed by that hatred?
Anyone think Bush lost any sleep over it? I don't.

when ya really think about it, we have the liberals tied up in knots.

and anyone see the SF gays and their comments to / against the Christian young people who went there? I'm surprised they weren't holding up silver crosses ! (the gays) Laughing
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Bill Maher on Larry King tonight Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
it was basically an hour of Bush/republican bashing. I emailed the Larry King show.
Maher says how dumb Bush is... hey, he got himself elected president twice...what you been doing Maher? how much brains you think it takes to be comedian?
Anyone know how many degrees Maher has?
There wasn't anything nice to say about anyone. Doesn't sound like a comedian to me. I think he fails that - unless it's to a liberal.

If you get an hour (...sort of) on a tv show and spend 90% of it attacking one group of people...that you hate... who is being consumed by that hatred?
Anyone think Bush lost any sleep over it? I don't.

when ya really think about it, we have the liberals tied up in knots.

and anyone see the SF gays and their comments to / against the Christian young people who went there? I'm surprised they weren't holding up silver crosses ! (the gays) Laughing

"Anyone think Bush lost any sleep over it? I don't."

He doesn't watch the news this is one reason they HATE him. As for being dumb he received higher scores than Kerry at Yale and Armed Forces entrance exam. As for speaking skills,well.......................................

I'd much rather have a Prez I can trust!!!
BuffaloJack

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maher is one a one click away from Hanoi Jane on my list of America haters.
Stevie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffalo - I agree. I've only seen / heard him a few times. I'm not a fan of his Laughing Laughing

I also think that is one thing that really upsets the liberals - that Bush doesn't let their crap bother him...

and I also agree about his speech - I'd rather hear him stumble around at times than have the lies roll smoothly off the tongues of Kerry, Clinton etc.

being able to spill out a bunch of BS smoothly doesn't impress me at all.
I am talking about speech here... Laughing Laughing
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: