SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Don't worry, troops, we democrats got your back

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Don't worry, troops, we democrats got your back Reply with quote

streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You forgot the rest of the Democratic Party thats a part of it
GenrXr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The communists have control of the Democrat Party and until we clean house at the CIA and FBI, we are not going to get rid of this subversive element.

The FBI and CIA are a friggin joke. The CIA cannot even flip the bad guys or place agents inside cells anymore, so they are useless. If all they do is analyst crap, we already have the NSA for that. Seems to me all the CIA is these days, is a comrade in arms for the commies and boys club for yale graduates. The FBI, all you need to do is look at the case of the Dog bounty hunter going down to Mexico and getting the fugitive and the FBI ever since playing politics and trying to nail his ass for it. Or how about the FBI crying and whining and acting like friggin 5 year olds when the Texas Rangers negotiated the surrender of that rail road serial killer 10 years ago. Its always the same, bunch of babies who could care less about the greater good and only about their turf. We need grown ups who care about this country at these agencies.

We also need to start running commercials which promote this country. Like the old Uncle Sam crap from my childhood, so that kids are being indoctrinated to love instead of hate this country.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenrXr wrote:
We also need to start running commercials which promote this country. Like the old Uncle Sam crap from my childhood, so that kids are being indoctrinated to love instead of hate this country.

I've only had a chance to view 15 minutes worth of Evan Sayet's engrossing lecture on the psychology and societal impact of liberalism (the last link in FDL's recent list...dunno why I started with that one), but that 15 minutes powerfully addresses your point.

Quote:
But in the meantime, everything that they believe is designed — everything they teach in our schools, everything they make into movies, the messages of the movies, the TV shows, the newspaper stories that they pick and how they spin them — have but one criterion for truth, beauty, honesty, etc., etc. And that is: Does it tear down what is good and elevate what is evil? Does it tear down what is right and elevate what is wrong? Does it tear down the behaviors that lead to success and elevate the ones that lead to failure? So that [eventually] there’s nothing left to believe in.

http://www.thelibertypapers.org/2007/04/02/elimination-of-discriminating-thought-the-modern-liberal/

...and here's what pervades the thinking (the cult of indiscrimination) of those charged with the responsibility for "educating" our children...

Quote:
Let’s take an issue in the news and let’s think like a Modern Liberal and you’ll see how once you subscribe, once you’ve been indoctrinated into this mind-set, there is no other choice. Remember I said that it was inevitable. Once you belong to this cult of indiscrimnateness, there is no other conclusion you can come to other than that good is evil and that evil is the victim of good. We all know what standard practice is, in fact, it’s official policy at the leftist media outlets to never call Islamic Jihad, al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas, al-Asqa Martyrs Brigade, or any of the other Islamic fascist terrorist groups around the world “terrorists.” And you know why, you’ve heard it a million times. In fact, it’s even in one of the official memos — I forget the news organization, probably the Times — to the reporters, ordering them not to use the appropriate word. And that reason is “Hey, one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter. Who are we to employ critical, rational judgment?”

But if one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter, see you and I can tell the difference. At least, at a very minimal standard can’t we at least agree that in order to be called a freedom fighter you have to be fighting for…Freedom? We know what Osama bin Laden is fighting for; he’s told us. It’s not freedom. It’s an oppressive theocracy in which women are covered from head to toe, and unless we all change to his religion, we are considered the offspring of pigs and monkeys. Quite literally being indiscriminate leaves people like Cindy Sheehan and Michale Moore — they will call Osama bin Laden a freedom fighter — because quite literally being indiscriminate leaves them unable to tell the difference between freedom and having your head hacked off. That is quite literally how sick this mentality is. So if there is no objective difference between the terrorist and the freedom fighter, then why is it that you and I, in our schools, teach that George Washington is a hero and Yassir Arafat and Saddam Hussein are villains?

Unfortunately tho, Mr. Sayet might be slightly behind the evolutionary curve of liberal thought. He has, apparently, not yet been introduced to George Washington, slave master.
GenrXr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
GenrXr wrote:

I've only had a chance to view 15 minutes worth of Evan Sayet's engrossing lecture on the psychology and societal impact of liberalism (the last link in FDL's recent list...dunno why I started with that one), but that 15 minutes powerfully addresses your point.

Quote:
But in the meantime, everything that they believe is designed — everything they teach in our schools, everything they make into movies, the messages of the movies, the TV shows, the newspaper stories that they pick and how they spin them — have but one criterion for truth, beauty, honesty, etc., etc. And that is: Does it tear down what is good and elevate what is evil? Does it tear down what is right and elevate what is wrong? Does it tear down the behaviors that lead to success and elevate the ones that lead to failure? So that [eventually] there’s nothing left to believe in.

http://www.thelibertypapers.org/2007/04/02/elimination-of-discriminating-thought-the-modern-liberal/

...and here's what pervades the thinking (the cult of indiscrimination) of those charged with the responsibility for "educating" our children...

Quote:
Let’s take an issue in the news and let’s think like a Modern Liberal and you’ll see how once you subscribe, once you’ve been indoctrinated into this mind-set, there is no other choice. Remember I said that it was inevitable. Once you belong to this cult of indiscrimnateness, there is no other conclusion you can come to other than that good is evil and that evil is the victim of good. We all know what standard practice is, in fact, it’s official policy at the leftist media outlets to never call Islamic Jihad, al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas, al-Asqa Martyrs Brigade, or any of the other Islamic fascist terrorist groups around the world “terrorists.” And you know why, you’ve heard it a million times. In fact, it’s even in one of the official memos — I forget the news organization, probably the Times — to the reporters, ordering them not to use the appropriate word. And that reason is “Hey, one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter. Who are we to employ critical, rational judgment?”

But if one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter, see you and I can tell the difference. At least, at a very minimal standard can’t we at least agree that in order to be called a freedom fighter you have to be fighting for…Freedom? We know what Osama bin Laden is fighting for; he’s told us. It’s not freedom. It’s an oppressive theocracy in which women are covered from head to toe, and unless we all change to his religion, we are considered the offspring of pigs and monkeys. Quite literally being indiscriminate leaves people like Cindy Sheehan and Michale Moore — they will call Osama bin Laden a freedom fighter — because quite literally being indiscriminate leaves them unable to tell the difference between freedom and having your head hacked off. That is quite literally how sick this mentality is. So if there is no objective difference between the terrorist and the freedom fighter, then why is it that you and I, in our schools, teach that George Washington is a hero and Yassir Arafat and Saddam Hussein are villains?

Unfortunately tho, Mr. Sayet might be slightly behind the evolutionary curve of liberal thought. He has, apparently, not yet been introduced to George Washington, slave master.

BTW, in the history of mankind has there ever been a man given the power Washington received and let it go for the greater good? Talk about Liberalism. Washington is the quintessential Liberal of the enlightenment. Up until the day he died Washington could have been declared King of America and it would have been.

Washington believed in Providence though and that belief created this country.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenrXr wrote:
The communists have control of the Democrat Party and until we clean house at the CIA and FBI, we are not going to get rid of this subversive element.

The FBI and CIA are a friggin joke. The CIA cannot even flip the bad guys or place agents inside cells anymore, so they are useless. If all they do is analyst crap, we already have the NSA for that. Seems to me all the CIA is these days, is a comrade in arms for the commies and boys club for yale graduates. The FBI, all you need to do is look at the case of the Dog bounty hunter going down to Mexico and getting the fugitive and the FBI ever since playing politics and trying to nail his ass for it. Or how about the FBI crying and whining and acting like friggin 5 year olds when the Texas Rangers negotiated the surrender of that rail road serial killer 10 years ago. Its always the same, bunch of babies who could care less about the greater good and only about their turf. We need grown ups who care about this country at these agencies.

GenrXr is correct. I'm a firm believer in the KISS principle. And to boil it down to it's lowest common denominator, the main subversive element in America has been and is, quite simply, Communism.
Like a colony of ants they have been working individually as well as collectively behind the scenes in Hollywood, the trade Unions, our universities and the political scene until at this time they do control the Democrat party and the minds of a large segment of the American population through their 'useful idiots'.
The Democrats remind me of the Lemmings who blindly rush into the sea.
Hence I have taken in the last couple of years or so to calling them Commiecrats.
Until they distinguish themselves as Americans first again, working to promote the values and ideals this country was founded upon and divorce themselves from the ideals and policies promoted on the CPUSA website (of which the Democrat party website is a virtual carbon copy) then I will continue to refer to them as Commiecrats.
As the saying goes, "If the shoe fits, wear it".

Dusty,
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dusty wrote: "The Democrats remind me of the Lemmings who blindly rush into the sea."

Of only they would.......
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genxr,

You're spot on of course....
Obviously we could add manyother gummint agencies to your 'starter' list of CIA and FBI. Pretty sure the Karter/Klinton years served us that platter. Dunno if they were the first communist presidents, but we gotta be afraid if they're not the last. Clearly pelosiried is a communist.

Just curious now that we know who our subversive leaders are...in the michael moron USA, do you think we've reached the point where there is a higher percentage of subversives in this country than IRAQ? (Remember 49% of the vote was for sKerry)!!!

And to add another agency to your list...remember, Klinton fired 93 attorney generals...Bush fired 8....we got a long way to go!

Deuce
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If memory serves correctly, the serial killer through Mexican authories negotiated the surrendering to the Texas Rangers simply because he was scared to death of the FBI in the first place. Go figure, LOL! Mexico's history from what I understand is, that they (Mexicans) have a very sound respect for the Texas Rangers.

They have heard the stories and songs about that day way back in in history when a company of Texas Rangers came to town, looking to kick some booty & got 'er done.

Another tidbit is, the modern day Texas Rangers are well known for being fair, accurate & honest as all hell in their dealings with all people. That goes much further with the Mexican people than any deals they could cut with the US Government.

I'll see if I can find that interesting bit of Texas history & post it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: