SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sign the "We Win They Lose" Petition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Sign the "We Win They Lose" Petition Reply with quote

I stopped by Lew's blog and was introduced to the "WeWinTheyLose" petition. Done. Thanks Lew...

Sight Sedition, Sink Same.

P.S. I like the new look Lew.

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Sat May 05, 2007 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks #1.

This petition was just started a few days ago and is already rapidly approaching 8,000 signatures. As news of it is spread, it should really grow.

Any with your own site, regardless of size, embed it there and let's tell Washington what 'We the American people' actually want. Victory! No more 'cut and run.'

The Swifties gave us a good example to follow of standing up and being heard. We owe it to every Service member today fighting for us to tell Congress, "WE WIN, THEY LOSE"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: