SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We brought down Kerry we can bring down this amnesty bill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azTrish
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: We brought down Kerry we can bring down this amnesty bill Reply with quote

Everyone forget about being sold out Bricks worked last bill lets do even better this time

No we are not.. doomed

We can be seen and heard louder and more prevelant!!

EVERYONE, everywhere, till they get the message loud and clear do the following and tell friends and neighbors, post, write, email, news, websites newspapers, blogs, everywhere to do the following. Hmmm funds for news ads, billboards??

Do the following

Buy a Border patrol Cap and WEAR it

Headlights on everyday

Porchlights on everyday

Fly Old Glory everyday

on Memorial Day honk flash porch lights and headlights at noon

If you cannot attend a march or rally you can show your support everyday.

Get posting get you rlights on,

Can we AMERICANS FLY AT HALF MAST??

OneAmericanmom,

I would love to see say posters all they way to 280 million American moms ( hmm sorry where does that leave you guys..opps.make that 160 million you get the idea)

Get moving. You gotta love the fact if we all wear border patrol hats that might be rather intimmidating don't you know..
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My new cap. I am wearing it everywhere. On the back it says, "Secure Our Borders" in smaller letters.
(very high quality cap I might add)

Get your own. Sign the petition and donate.

http://www.grassfire.org/42/petition.asp

Dusty
azTrish
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusty,
Nice to see people are still around, this site was my home last general election.

I am in Az and I like the border patrol hat, especailly driving towards the downtown mesa area the street on each side is filled with day workers infront of houses, under trees and parking lots.. Hmmm where do they all go at night.. and where do they relieve themselves during the day.. Sorry but...Yah gotta wonder, that'll bring the property value down in a hurry..

Around the corner heading to the Mormom Temple downtown the sign reads "Vehicle Traffic enforcment" .. ya gotta lauugh okay I can get a ticket and thye get what??

Oh well, but you can still put on your porch light have three on my street .

Hmm.. you think the Senators will ever wake to the fact most Illegal immigrants don't want to be citizens... that is too expensive!

God Bless ya

Trish
azTrish
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So tired..

my point about the dayworkers was.. where were they all today.. I had to head downtown and the streets were deserted errily.. I think somebody is getting a wee bit nervous..
maybe the Senators don't hear us too well but I;ll be darned it seems someone is hearing us.

Night,

Trish
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: