SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beheaded children found in Iraq but no reporting by MSN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Beheaded children found in Iraq but no reporting by MSN Reply with quote

Most of you are familar with Michael Yon and his extraordinary reporting from Iraq. Recently he published an article called "Bless The Beasts and Children" on his online magazine. In this article he chronicled the destruction of a village by Al Qaeda outside Baqubah. The entire village was empty and no one knew where the inhabitants had gone until their noses picked up the stench. They began digging and unearthed bodies of adults and of children. The children had been beheaded.

Michael has published an update to this horrific report which angers me. He reports that NONE of the MSM reporters covering Baqubah have written stories on these murders and he challenges any member of the media to contact him, for he has interviews with the soldiers who were there and video of what they found. He reports that none of the reporters have even bothered to go to the site and he gives the exact coordinates so they can not use the excuse that they didn't know how to get there.

I am so sick of our media highlighting every nuance of a suspected abuse of an Iraqi by our military yet they do not let the public know of the barbarism of the enemy.

Read it for yourselves. Then, I hope you'll contact your local news outlet and ask why THEY have not printed stories about this village.
http://www.michaelyon-online.com/wp/update-on-bless-the-beasts-and-children.htm
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link Navy Wife. I need to include Michael Yon in my daily "must reads".

...and while you're there, consider sending him a buck or two. He's a one-man army fighting the establishment media, today's Ernie Pyle if you will.

Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You bet!! He offers PayPal and that makes it so easy to contribute.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: