SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A brand New Online Radio Station to Support Our Troops

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: A brand New Online Radio Station to Support Our Troops Reply with quote

As you know I used to be DJ at HOOAH Radio. HOOAH radio has now closed. I am now a DJ on a new internet radio station that is set up to support our troops. My shows will be mostly Country music.

I am DJ Silver and I hope you will try and catch some of my shows. I am on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 2-4 PM EST. This is the station: http://www.afbradio.us/

Thanks!
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Re: A brand New Online Radio Station to Support Our Troops Reply with quote

Fort Campbell wrote:
HOOAH radio has now closed.

Sorry to hear that Ft. Campbell...
Fort Campbell wrote:
I am now a DJ on a new internet radio station that is set up to support our troops.

Good luck with your new project. Wink
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Very Happy HOOAH closed due to the new rate increases that online radio stations have to pay. But the owners of this station are NOT going to close.

I am on air live at 2 PM today. Razz
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck! And God bless you for working for our troops! Smile
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the lates news. We signed up four more Djs last night and we are going to be talking to four more prospects today.

Also AFB radio will be on air all day now so you will not get the message saying that it is offline. I hope you listen while you surf the Web!
Very Happy
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a reminder. I am DJ Silver and my show is from 2-4 PM EST today. I sure hope that you can listen in.

While many online radio stations are going off air due to the rate increases that go in effect today America's Freedom Broadcast Radio is NOT going to close. We are remaining on air.

We are growing in both staff members and listeners daily. While the station is dedicated to serving and honoring all of those serving in the military it is also for everyone. We have a wide range of music from rock to country to gospel to even Paul Potts. So as you surf the net please take us with you. And please tell all of your friends about us. That is how we grow.

http://www.afbradio.us/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: