SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Response to Osama Bin Laden's Democratic Stump Speech

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Response to Osama Bin Laden's Democratic Stump Speech Reply with quote

Here's a response to Osama Bin Laden's Al Queda support speech for the Democratic party:

er ... the lady on the upper right will probably REALLY upset them...

Per John Kerry:

Vote Bin Laden and Zawahiri for '08! For a stronger America!

-- FDL
GenrXr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mitt Romney is a complete idiot. Whoever his handlers are should be fired for these remarks he made.

Quote:

Quote "Who can be so deluded as he is?" Romney said.

Romney told reporters afterward that bin Laden's ideas on Americans being coerced into converting to Islam "are not in line with rational thought."

Bin Laden is speaking to his followers within the Democratic party and this is how they think and act and Laden knows these Democrats will convert just as easily as Steve Centanni and Olaf Wiig did.

He knows exactly what he is doing unlike you, you clueless moron. I understand teh nature of politics, yet these remarks from Romney are purely the remarks of an imbecile.

Damn makes me mad.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno GenrXr...your point eludes me.
GenrXr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
I dunno GenrXr...your point eludes me.

In his speech, Bin Laden cut and paste what the Democrats have been saying for years. The Democratic Party is on Bin Laden’s side. At every turn of our war against radical Islam, the Democrats have fought against those fighting the war.

Now anyone wanting to lead the country coming into this situation must respond in my opinion in one of two ways to the video by the fanatic Bin Laden.

1) Say nothing. The route most will take.

2) Make the statement that these are Democratic talking points and go item for item what Bin Laden said and then correspond it with statements by our congressional Democrat leaders.

Bin Laden is waging psychological warfare against us and we cannot retaliate because of the Left side of our country. We need to be addressing these people as well as Bin Laden, but not by saying Bin Laden is deluded. Bin Laden has the clearest mind of all the major actors on stage in this fight of ours. We better realize that soon.
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1,

OK let me try...
GenXr,
We kinda think you're saying what the rest of us are thinking, but what about Romney's assessment that binLaden's thinking is "deluded" and
Quote:
Americans being coerced into converting to Islam "are not in line with rational thought."
makes you mad???

They both sound like reasonable statements.....or is it simply the fact that he didn't mention that binLaden sounds like the posterchild for the DNC???

just curious (otherwise I'm betting we're all on the same page)
GenrXr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deuce wrote:
Me#1,

OK let me try...
GenXr,
We kinda think you're saying what the rest of us are thinking, but what about Romney's assessment that binLaden's thinking is "deluded" and
Quote:
Americans being coerced into converting to Islam "are not in line with rational thought."
makes you mad???

They both sound like reasonable statements.....or is it simply the fact that he didn't mention that binLaden sounds like the posterchild for the DNC???

just curious (otherwise I'm betting we're all on the same page)

Of all the psychopaths I have read about Bin Laden reminds me of Pol Pot. A true believer, a fanatic of the worst kind. He does not care about anything other than his vision for the world and is willing to sacrifice everything for it.

On the other hand you have Democrat and Republican politicians who would never sacrifice anything, people with lower principles of conviction than the average person on the street. Bin Laden on the other hand has principles 180 degree from ours and when he sends this tape out it is meant to marshal his troops.

God only knows what he tells his people before and after these tapes go out, but one thing is for certain. Bin Laden is up there pointing out to his people how weak American conservatives have become by saying Romney has not the guts to even say his tape is a duplication of democratic talking points.

Bin Laden tells his people if the conservatives are not strong enough to fight the weak Democrats who are already on our side then be strong, it is but a matter of time before their house of cards falls.

Regarding the conversion of people to the Muslim faith. The only thing keeping all Democrats from becoming Mulsims tomorrow is the protection conservatives afford them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: