SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meet the Inreased Blood Pressure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Meet the Inreased Blood Pressure Reply with quote

McCain and Kerry debated Iraq with Russert. McCain (Better than anticipated) was soft spoken and Russert invariably tossed the lead to Kerry. The bloviating hero of the army of Genghis Khan held forth with his usual gibberish.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20806501/

To empower the Iraqi government, gain leverage against Iran in Iraq and Al Queda in Iraq we must withdraw. Send in the UN to re-establish our moral authority (just like Jimuh I guess). As he told Dick Cavette the threat of massacre if we leave is an administration myth. Why doesn't he vote to cut funding?.....not enough Republicans see the wisdom of the Democrat position.

I've got to stop watching this program. My morning espresso and Russert are counter-indicated.

-Wlm Shakespeare
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I caught a few minutes of the appearance...t'was all I could take looking at that strutting traitor. From what I did watch, McCain was wiping the floor with him.

Earlier, I was watching Matthews and his loaded deck trying to pick up the pieces of what remains of the (cough) Democrat strategy. Matthews was ultimately resigned to the reality that American troops will be deeply commited to "staying the course" at least well into the next presidency, Republican OR Democrat.

All in all, a good week for Dubya and American perseverence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: