SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Britney Spears Toxic Situation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Britney Spears Toxic Situation Reply with quote

Britney Spears Toxic Situation

The world music industry is comprised of many different styles unique to the American experience. Few countries have their own styles of music which have progressed in the past hundred years. Whether it is country, rock, industrial, folk, popular, new age, world, jazz or R&B, these are all American creations and reflect the American condition.

Britney Spears is the current queen of the popular music genre. The Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston’s of the world are all long gone while Britney started before them and is still going strong. When her last album came out and I heard the song Toxic, the first thought which came to my mind was “damn, the oops girl just created one of the finest pop songs of the last 10 years.” I took notice.

She has been in the news of late concerning drugs, alcohol, losing her kids and career meltdown, yet much of this doesn’t make sense. First off, she has been working since a teenager and never had issues with drugs before. She has never tested positive for drugs and/or alcohol and her stint in rehab was to a place known as a celebrity hide-out. She has been deceived by all those she thought loved her. Her husband, parents, friends, employees and a judge have all tried to take advantage of the Spears Empire without regard to Spears the woman and mother. Look at recent pictures of her and she looks very healthy and in shape. This is not a woman strung out on drugs and/or alcohol.

Why the attack upon her?

Worldwide, it is simply envy and jealousy for the American music scene. We are the prime creators of culture worldwide, good and bad. So the resentment from countries such as France which in the past 20 years has produced only two popular artists, Alizee and Jean Michel Jarre is understandable. Here in America it is harder to pin down, yet her protestant work ethic might be the clue. This girl works hard and is the consummate professional. Her hit song Toxic was in demand by many other artists, yet Britney was the one given the job of making it a hit. When producers have guaranteed hits they often go to proven, reliable performers and that is Britney. A recent stage performance where Britney and dancers where not in synch can hardly be blamed on Britney, someone capable of executing this type of performance while asleep.

With a music industry that is falling apart and cannot find itself, the ruthlessness towards those at the top from those below, both professionally and morally, can reach mountainous proportions. Her situation became Toxic and she had to implement a scorched earth, circle the wagon policy. Remove everyone around her who cannot be trusted, do not speak to the press until her enemies are known, defensive measures are put in place and then rebuild what she was forced to tear down.

When her album is released in November and we witness the quality of its content, maybe then more light will be shed on why so many, tried so hard to bring down Britney. Maybe then we will learn what really happened and not what the ombudsmen and women convey as truth.
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admit it...you're just writing this to see if any of your Vet friends watch music videos, aren't you!

That said, in your defense (from what little I've seen), it appears that Britney lost her kids to a hostile judge, who saw the tape of her holding one of the tikes as the little one appeared to almost fall out of her arms when she tripped for a second. (I hate it when that happens, and when the whole world is watching). How do we know the judge is hostile....he gives kids to KFed!!! 'Nuff sed.

Deuce
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deuce wrote:
Admit it...you're just writing this to see if any of your Vet friends watch music videos, aren't you!

That said, in your defense (from what little I've seen), it appears that Britney lost her kids to a hostile judge, who saw the tape of her holding one of the tikes as the little one appeared to almost fall out of her arms when she tripped for a second. (I hate it when that happens, and when the whole world is watching). How do we know the judge is hostile....he gives kids to KFed!!! 'Nuff sed.

Deuce

Just mixing it up and in truth, I think Britney is one of the few decent people in the music industry. That judge was way out of line in my opinion. Very hostile and to give the kids to that loser is beyond comprehension. Britney could be strung out on heroin with needles sticking out of her arms and I would say the kids are still better off than with that guy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: