SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A World of Political Hurt...on its way to visit Jack Murtha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: A World of Political Hurt...on its way to visit Jack Murtha Reply with quote

from email
nevermind

Last edited by Guest on Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, the folks in his district in PA know what they have and like it due to his being one of the "King of pork" bunch. He takes care of the folks back home, and they are the ones who will keep sending him back.
He really doesn't care what the rest of us think.
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington

Last edited by baldeagle on Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baldeagle wrote:
Unfortunately, the folks in his district in PA know what the have and like it due to his being one of the "King of pork" bunch. He takes care of the folks back home, and they are the ones who will keep sending him back.
He really doesn't care what the rest of us think.

Now in the small state of Assachuetes, insert the name of kennedy and little john. Same story and same outcome.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is sad to see the way our so called elected democrat officals do little to support and defend the men and women of this country who feel the call to serve this great country of ours. I am disgusted with all of them and wonder who if the hell keeps electing them into office. Is our country that off balanced that people can not see what is before their eyes? You would think that after 09-11 that this nation would come together to defeat any all all terrorist and support the great men and women who do serve this country. It saddens and scares me that when I took the oath to protect and serve this country from "enemies foreign and demonstic" that I did not realize at some point we could replace the work demonstic with democrats.

When the next terrorist attack occurs this nation will sadly not come together, both parties will point fingers and blame each other for the attack. Who fault will it be? How about the terrorist...same as it was on 09-11.

I can not stand John Murtha...hopefully somehow a miracle will happen a nd he will be put out of office...but I doubt it. I see that Kennedy, Kerry, Reid, Polosi all seem to keep being elected. That IS what scares the hell out of me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: