SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jon Voight...pretty impressive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Jon Voight...pretty impressive Reply with quote

I'm listening as I type this to Mark Levin interviewing Jon Voight. I had no idea that Mr. Voight had made the transition from H'Wood "anti-war" to a troop-supporting, MISSION-supporting spokesperson. Knock me over with a feather and I hope this interview will be made available for replay.

Mr. Voight, you might be single-handedly responsible for getting me back into a movie theater after a general 30 year hiatus (though I might wretch having to watch Ed Harris and the thought of sending my money to Disney is an uncomfortable one). Well said and done...Sir!
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Levins shows are available for listening or download at his site,

http://www.marklevinshow.com/index1.php

You'll have to listen to the entire program again, though. He doesn't have them broke down.

Forgot to add, you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page for links to the last weeks programs.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Levins shows are available for listening or download at his site...

Thanks Lew...listening to it again right now. Here's a direct link to the replay and you can move the slider forward to 49:43 where the Voight interview commences.
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was great. Very refreshing to hear another (David Horowitz comes to mind) former leftist take responsibility for their actions during the 60's. He basically said he was young and naive. I accept that.

He is also one of the few in Hollywood not afraid to be vocal and actionable in their effort to support the troops and their mission.

Great stuff.
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yall don't forget about Dennis Miller www.dennismillerradio.com. He's another Hollywooder to become a born again good citizen after 9/11.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: