SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Vets For Freedom" Website Updated

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: "Vets For Freedom" Website Updated Reply with quote

"Vets For Freedom" has a new look. This terrific Iraq/Afghanistan veterans organization led by Pete Hegseth is on the cutting edge of combatting the leftist, anti-Iraq war propagandists such as the IVAW.

Quote:
The men and women who wear our nation’s uniform represent the best America has to offer. As we each sit down with our friends and loved ones this holiday season, it is my hope that all Americans give thanks to the sacrifice endured by soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines. May we pray for their safe return, and for continued victory in the battlefields of the Global War on Terror. A very Merry Christmas, and a Happy, Healthy & Safe New Year to all of our nation’s heroes.

Pete Hegseth, Executive Director, Vets for Freedom

Stop by and take a look. I wish we had the equivalent voice back in '71.

Vets For Freedom
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1, John O'Neill was trying in '71 but our communist infiltrated nat. media was on a fast track to end the war through the leadership of their 'useful idiot' John Kerry and with the direction of several of our senators like Ted Kennedy and others and he (John O'Neill) could not get any exposure to put the truth out in front of America.
it sure is good to see a group of guys who have been there done that getting their voices heard today.
Thankfully the media doesn't have a lock on America's attention anymore and they are finding their control on the hearts and minds of the country is being challenged and usurped by this new media that is available to most everybody today.
Otherwise, we would be seeing the replay of Vietnam all over again. They are trying but this time the other side of the coin has a voice.

Dusty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: