SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

media bias

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roleef
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:46 am    Post subject: media bias Reply with quote

within the last few days i've noticed an increasing number of gang attacks on the swift boat vets by so called news such as hardball. witch i saw today and i think they should put up a picture of Kerry behind Chris and change the name to Chris for Kerry [sorry just venting]. my point is,when they try to change the subject to to Bush, say i didn't write about Bush if I know you wanted to talk about him and not my book, i would have went somewere else. don't let them get away with a lie like they did on scarborrough's show. when the man said Kerry could not flee becuase his boat was disabled. go back to these people and ask for a true statment, he was not on the disabled boat. the more times a news person has to correct a Kerry person on the facts, the less credible they seem. also everytime they say lie ,say 180 sign it and shut me up. and beware the moore movie as the democrats are using it as a resource in there campaign as seen on c-span where where the suggestion gets a thumbs up from a senior strategist for the democrats,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: