SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coulter: "Hillary: Swiftboated!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Coulter: "Hillary: Swiftboated!" Reply with quote

Missed this one from a coupl'a days ago. Nobody doles out the snark better than Coulter..

Quote:
Hillary: Swiftboated!
by Ann Coulter
03/26/2008

Hillary is being "swiftboated"!

She claimed that she came under sniper fire when she visited in Bosnia in 1996, but was contradicted by videotape showing her sauntering off the plane and stopping on the tarmac to listen to a little girl read her a poem.

Similarly, John Kerry's claim to heroism in Vietnam was contradicted by 264 Swift Boat Veterans who served with him. His claim to having been on a secret mission to Cambodia for President Nixon on Christmas 1968 was contradicted not only by all of his commanders -- who said he would have been court-martialed if he had gone anywhere near Cambodia -- but also the simple fact that Nixon wasn't president on Christmas 1968.

In Hillary's defense, she probably deserves a Purple Heart about as much as Kerry did for his service in Vietnam.

Also, unlike Kerry, Hillary acknowledged her error, telling the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: "I was sleep-deprived, and I misspoke." (What if she's sleep-deprived when she gets that call on the red phone at 3 a.m., imagines a Russian nuclear attack and responds with mutual assured destruction? Oops. "It proves I'm human.")

The reason no one claims Hillary is being "swiftboated" is that the definition of "swiftboating" is: "producing irrefutable evidence that a Democrat is lying." And for purposes of her race against matinee idol B. Hussein Obama, Hillary has become the media's honorary Republican.

In liberal-speak, only a Democrat can be swiftboated. Democrats are "swiftboated"; Republicans are "guilty." So as an honorary Republican, Hillary isn't being swiftboated; she's just lying.

Indeed, instead of attacking the people who produced a video of Hillary's uneventful landing in Bosnia, the mainstream media are the people who discovered that video.

I've always wondered how a Democrat would fare being treated like a Republican by the media. Now we know.

It's such fun watching liberals turn on the Clintons! The bitter infighting among Democrats is especially enjoyable after having to listen to Democrats hyperventilate for months about how delighted they were to have so many wonderful choices for president.

Now liberals just want to be rid of the Clintons -- which is as close to actual mainstream thinking as they've been in years. So the media suddenly notice when Hillary "misspeaks," while rushing to make absurd excuses for much greater outrages by her opponent.

Liberals are even using the Slick Willy defense when Obama is caught fraternizing with a racist loon. When Bill Clinton was exposed as a philandering, adulterous, pathological liar, his defenders said that everybody is a philandering, adulterous, pathological liar.

And now, when B. Hussein Obama is caught in a 20-year relationship with a raving racist, his defenders scream that everybody is a racist wack-job.

In the Obama speech on race that Chris Matthews deemed "worthy of Abraham Lincoln," B. Hussein Obama defended Wright's anti-American statements, saying:

"For the men and women of Rev. Wright's generation, the memories of humiliation and doubt and fear have not gone away; nor has the anger and the bitterness of those years. That anger may not get expressed in public, in front of white co-workers or white friends. But it does find voice in the barbershop or around the kitchen table."

So in the speech the media are telling us is on a par with the Gettysburg Address, B. Hussein Obama casually informed us that even blacks who seem to like white people actually hate our guts.

First of all: Watch out the next time you get your hair cut by a black barber over the age of 50.

Second, Rev. Wright's world wasn't segregated.

And third, what about Wright's wanton anti-Semitism? All the liberals (including essence-besplattered Chris Matthews) have accepted Obama's defense of Wright and want us to understand Wright's "legitimate" rage over his painful youth in segregated America.

But the anti-Semitic tone of Wright's sermons is as clear as his rage against the United States. Rev. Wright calls Israel a "dirty word" and a "racist country." He denounces Zionism and calls for divestment from Israel.

In addition to videos of Rev. Wright's sermons, Obama's church also offers for sale sermons by Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, whom Rev. Wright joined on a visit to Moammar Gadhafi in Libya in 1984. Just last year, Obama's church awarded Farrakhan the Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. Trumpeter Award, saying Farrakhan "truly epitomized greatness."

What, pray tell, is the legitimate source of Wright's anti-Semitism? I believe Brother Obama passed over that issue entirely in his "conversation," even as he made the obligatory bow to Israel's status as one of our "stalwart allies." Why does crazy "uncle" Wright dislike Jews?

Will liberals contend that these remarks were "taken out of context"? Maybe Wright's church was trying to say that Farrakhan isn't great when it said he "epitomized greatness." Who knows? We weren't there.

Can liberals please educate us on the "legitimate" impulses behind Rev. Wright's Jew-baiting?

Human Events
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If McCain would pick Ann Coulter as his running mate, I would go out and campaign for him.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Ann Colter!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy She is just so darn funny and calls it like she sees it.

I often wonder why Senator Obama seems to get a pass on EVERYTHING he says and does. I really do know why...if the main stream media actually said anything negative they would be accused of being a racist and against the African-American's.

We all know that if Senator Clinton or Senator McCain had been seen in a 20-year relationship with a racist who spewed hatred for his country it would be all over for either of them.

It truly amazes me with the connections Senator Obama has with Rezko, Wright and Ayers is over looked and nothing reported. I am truly just dumbfounded that the media refuses to report any of this.

As I said earlier Senator Obama has followers not supporters.

It will be interesting to see since they claim that 29% of the Clinton's supporters will NOT vote for Obama if he is elected and that 19% of Obama's followers Laughing will not vote for Clinton.

I am just going sit back and eat my popcorn and watch the next couple of months...cuz baby it is sure gong to prove to be an implosion on the DNC and seems to me anything can happen.

Funny how maccaca caused George Allen to loose his seat; Trent Lott lost his place in the party by his comments about Strong Thurmond and any other little thing causes a GOP to loose yet people like Robert "KKK" Byrd gets a pass, a Governor of NY admits to being unfaithful in a "difficult" time in his marraige and somehow the fact that both cheated is then somehow OK, where is the same morals for both sides? Our media is a joke and it really annoys the heck out of me that most America is unaware.

Why is it that CNN, CBS, NBC and ABC will always announce if the candidate is republican but very few reported that the NY Governor and Mayor of Detroit were both Democrats. What happened to accurate reporting?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: