SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clintons had the Chinese, Obama will have...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Clintons had the Chinese, Obama will have... Reply with quote

Clintons had the Chinese, Obama will have Russian oil money pouring into his campaign at a rate never seen in American political history. Putin will do whatever is necessary to gain control of our country.

I worry our leaders are too stupid to see what is taking place and our intelligence services too corrupt to care.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a mess all right. Personally I mainly just walk around saying, "Hurry up Lord".
The writing on the wall is getting clearer and clearer.

Dusty
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenrXr,
What have you read that Russian money is going to Obama's campaign? I ask because I believe there's some oddities in his campaign fundraising. Obama has claimed that 91% of his donations are from small donors ($25, $50).

Contributions of less than $200 do not have to be itemized in reports to the Federal Election Commission and donors don't have to report a donation of less than $200 to the FEC

According to the Obama campaign, 91 percent — roughly 2.7 million — of their 3 million donors have given less than $100. Presuming that is accurate, right now, they are only obligated to report information to the FEC on 9 percent of their donors!

H/T Jim Geraghty at NRO.

SO HOW THE HECK DO WE KNOW WHERE HIS FUNDING IS COMING FROM?
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count on lots of money from the Ethanol lobby. He is joined at the hip with them. One could even present a case for conflict of interest or worse based on some of his dealings and associations, but he is surrounded by crooks and terrorists and other unsavory characters and remans the "teflon candidate".

Last edited by TEWSPilot on Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shawa wrote:
GenrXr,
What have you read that Russian money is going to Obama's campaign? I ask because I believe there's some oddities in his campaign fundraising. Obama has claimed that 91% of his donations are from small donors ($25, $50).

Contributions of less than $200 do not have to be itemized in reports to the Federal Election Commission and donors don't have to report a donation of less than $200 to the FEC

According to the Obama campaign, 91 percent — roughly 2.7 million — of their 3 million donors have given less than $100. Presuming that is accurate, right now, they are only obligated to report information to the FEC on 9 percent of their donors!

H/T Jim Geraghty at NRO.

It is purely a theory of mine, based upon what I would do if in Putin's shoes.

The money is probably being funneled through black churches.

Go to any black church in America on Sunday and look at the pamphlets at the front door for parishioners. They portend to be community newsletters, yet are actually communist propaganda. The communists have destroyed the black family in America.

The left have only one use for black people, to clean their toilets and tend to their crops. Read the history on any communist takeover and you will see the first thing that is done, is to destroy the family unit. By destroying the black family unit and replacing it with the idea that liberation theology is their cultural identity from tribal days, they have completely brain washed black people into voluntary servitude.

Black people have no idea Liberation Theology was created in Spain in the 1930’s by the communists in an attempt to wrest control of the Catholic Church and subsequently the people.

The communists pay preachers huge sums of money to preach this ideology which lays waste to blacks, whether it be family, education, values, you name it.

When Pol Pot and the Khemer Rouge gained control of Cambodia in 1975 and moved everyone into the countryside, the first thing they did was to kill off all the educated, separate husband and wife, mother and child.

The left has already separated the families in black society.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenrXr wrote:
shawa wrote:
GenrXr,

H/T Jim Geraghty at NRO.

It is purely a theory of mine, based upon what I would do if in Putin's shoes.

The money is probably being funneled through black churches.

Go to any black church in America on Sunday and look at the pamphlets at the front door for parishioners. They portend to be community newsletters, yet are actually communist propaganda. The communists have destroyed the black family in America.

The left have only one use for black people, to clean their toilets and tend to their crops. Read the history on any communist takeover and you will see the first thing that is done, is to destroy the family unit. By destroying the black family unit and replacing it with the idea that liberation theology is their cultural identity from tribal days, they have completely brain washed black people into voluntary servitude.

Black people have no idea Liberation Theology was created in Spain in the 1930’s by the communists in an attempt to wrest control of the Catholic Church and subsequently the people.

The communists pay preachers huge sums of money to preach this ideology which lays waste to blacks, whether it be family, education, values, you name it.

When Pol Pot and the Khemer Rouge gained control of Cambodia in 1975 and moved everyone into the countryside, the first thing they did was to kill off all the educated, separate husband and wife, mother and child.

The left has already separated the families in black society.

Hear..hear.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: