SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tony Snow 1955-2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Tony Snow 1955-2008 Reply with quote

A truly decent human being has gone to his eternal reward...

Rest in Peace Tony, you will be missed.
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great and faithful human being,will not be able to replace him.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad news Crying or Very sad

Tony was a one of a kind in today's journalism.

May he rest in peace knowing he fought the good fight.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He will be missed by many many people.
God bless and keep him.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am genuinely saddened by Tony's passing. He was a straight shooter, and very likable. Tony was the antithesis of the MSM.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lest we forget, Mr. Snow personally saw to it that the Swiftvet affidavits would be available and accessible for the duration of Campaign 2004, and they reside there still today...

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/tonysnow_vetaffadavit.pdf

Thanks Tony.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad as it is to report, and angers me beyond belief, the Westboro band of misfits have announced they intend to picket the funeral of Tony Snow at Christ Episcopal Church in Alexandria, Va. this Thursday.

I will not post a link to the announcement, just google Westboro Church and look under announcements.

My anger that they have the freedom to do this prevents me from saying what I desire here. I'll leave it at I'd hate to be near them come judgement day.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Patriot Guard Riders Mission Statement Reply with quote

The Patriot Guard Riders

The Patriot Guard Riders is a diverse amalgamation of riders from across the nation. We have one thing in common besides motorcycles. We have an unwavering respect for those who risk their very lives for America’s freedom and security. If you share this respect, please join us.

We don’t care what you ride or if you ride, what your political views are, or whether you’re a hawk or a dove. It is not a requirement that you be a veteran. It doesn't matter where you’re from or what your income is; you don’t even have to ride. The only prerequisite is Respect.

Our main mission is to attend the funeral services of fallen American heroes as invited guests of the family. Each mission we undertake has two basic objectives.

1. Show our sincere respect for our fallen heroes, their families, and their communities.

2. Shield the mourning family and their friends from interruptions created by any protestor or group of protestors.

We accomplish the latter through strictly legal and non-violent means.

To those of you who are currently serving and fighting for the freedoms of others, at home and abroad, please know that we are backing you. We honor and support you with every mission we carry out, and we are praying for a safe return home for all.

...I'll make a few phone calls...They have a large contingent just a few miles from me....

...I've come to believe that we aren't experiencing "global warming", they're just stoking the fires of Hell a lot more lately getting ready for the huge influx of folks like these Westboro kooks and Code Pink and the Jihadis looking for 72 loose women....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: