SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Inconvenient Truth Down The Obama Memory Hole

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: Another Inconvenient Truth Down The Obama Memory Hole Reply with quote

Quote:
July 17, 2008
Another inconvenient truth down the Obama Memory Hole
Thomas Lifson
The staggering implications of another embarrassing Obama statement would remain unexplored, with the public record obscured, were it not for a video clip of one of his speeches posted to the web and alert internet journalists. As first developed by World Net Daily's Joseph Farah, the story is about what the candidate said in Colorado Springs on July 2nd:

We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.

~snip~

If these new civilian security forces ever march into an Obama rally carrying torches, whatever color their shirts, I am out of here.

Video (16:45) at American Thinker
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama is a very dangerous man. Reminds me a lot of Pol Pot. Pol Pot was an idealist educated by French intellectuals about politics and knew nothing else. Obama is very similar.

The only thing that gives me some level of comfort is knowing what Vladimir Putin knows. That is that in order to take control of this country he will have to do it step by step and too large a grab would undermine the whole process.

In the process this gives the conservative movement time we desperately need, in order to fill leadership sorely lacking.

If it were completely left to Obama we would have cities burning and civil war within a year or two after he took office.

We can thank Putin for not letting this happen.

Of course we might get really lucky and dodge the bullet all together with McCain, yet this still does not solve our lack of leadership problems nor does it remove Putin from leading the Democrat Party.
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama Pot and his private Gestapo?
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenrXr wrote:
Obama is a very dangerous man. Reminds me a lot of Pol Pot. Pol Pot was an idealist educated by French intellectuals about politics and knew nothing else. Obama is very similar....
Of course we might get really lucky and dodge the bullet all together with McCain, yet this still does not solve our lack of leadership problems nor does it remove Putin from leading the Democrat Party.

hmmm, while I agree with your McCain v Putin assessments, I see Obama as more of a Ho Chi Minh....except instead of starting a Communist Party in his home country, he's more likely to start a Black Panther Party (Black Liberation Theology) and turn us into a big Jamaica/Haiti/hell hole at worst or a Bahamas at best...ie, just another banana republic...something that Michelle can 'really' be proud of. That said, Pol Pot or Ho Chi Minh the body count will easily exceed that of the Clinton regime by the hundreds of thousands.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: