SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Obama Back to Grass Roots for Health Care"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: "Obama Back to Grass Roots for Health Care" Reply with quote

The Washington Post continues to peddle the "Kerry just responded too late" leftist bromide and, of course, the now-omnipresent "swiftboat" bogeyman hiding in the bushes...

Quote:
Obama Back to Grass Roots for Health Care
White House Launches Online Strategy to Try and Regain Control of the Debate
By Ceci Connolly
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, August 5, 2009

<snip>

Conservative activists, though relatively small in number, have disrupted events held by Democratic Sen. Arlen Specter in his home state of Pennsylvania and by House Democrats in Texas, Maryland, Wisconsin and Ohio. Some have been organized by the group Conservatives for Patients' Rights, whose public relations team helped mastermind the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth attacks against Sen. John F. Kerry (D-Mass.) in his failed 2004 presidential bid.

"The lesson of the Swift Boats was that you have to come out forcefully against anything that's not true and correct the record," said Democratic communications strategist Phil Singer. "The Obama team took the same approach during the campaign when people would go out and make spurious suggestions" about topics such as Obama's religion or place of birth.

Washington Post - cont'd
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is all you need to know about the Alinsky tactics being employed by the Obamaniacs and the Obamedia to smear the real Grassroots Americans who have finally awakened and are pushing back.

Tea Party-bashers gone wild
By Michelle Malkin • August 5, 2009 07:01 AM

This is what mob rule looks like
August 4, 2009 10:52 PM by Michelle Malkin

DNC Releases "Mob" Ad Attacking American Taxpayers Who Oppose Record Spending & Debt (Video) ...Update: Obama Urges Supporters "Get In Their Face!"
Gateway Pundit
Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Quote:
Here's the community organizer back in September: "I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face!"

The real "astroturfer" is Axelrod, he even runs a company out of Chicago that provides "astroturf" faux-mobs to disrupt legitimate businesses and gatherings and extort them into acquiesing to their demands...and of course we can't forget about ACORN. Obama made a career of teaching ACORN thugs to "get in their faces and yell them down". Now, with ordinary fed-up patriotic Americans simply "redressing grievances" and speaking out at "townhall meetings" employing nothing remotely resembling the tactics Obama and his Brownshirts use, Obama is crying foul and has created an "Internet SNITCH Brigade"...like they had in Nazi Germany and still have in Cuba and other Communist countries. Maybe they will be monitoring YOU and ME next.

LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face." Barack Obama, 2008

Source
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you might like to see this from Simsbury CT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDpSJqZEk6s

I don't wanna up set Jeanne Garafalo.

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

from an unsigned diary recovered from Cabanatuan Camp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: