SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NYC Terrorist suspects

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: NYC Terrorist suspects Reply with quote

Well now. Seems we have some captured Al Qaeda terrorist suspects with some pretty stong evidence showing their intentions to blow up subway trains etc.
Be curious to see just how much info they get out of them with no pressure to.....tell us what you know.....from the interrogators.
Just Mr. Nice guy questions and don't forget to say Sir.

So where's Jack Bauer when you need him? Oh yeah, they fired him. Said that while he got good intel from prisoners he was just too mean. So now we got the 'good guys' in there.

Yep, gonna be real damn curious to see.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think also, Dusty, had they succeeded in completely dismantling all of Bush's programs, they might not know about these guys at all!

Who knows, I almost expect any day to hear dear leader come out and say the FBI and Police were just "acting stupidly."
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: NYC Terrorist suspects Reply with quote

dusty wrote:
Be curious to see just how much info they get out of them with no pressure to.....tell us what you know.....from the interrogators.
Just Mr. Nice guy questions and don't forget to say Sir.

Dusty, as far as I know (and correct me please if I'm uninformed), the alleged perp is a U.S. citizen, is he not?

While I get your point, let's not confuse this guy with Khalid Sheikh Muhammed or other guests in Guantanamo.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, too many "home grown" terrorists are either originally from another country where Islam is the predominant "faith" or they are the dregs of society and easy prey for the recruiters. I doubt you'll find many potential "George Washingtons" among these "home grown" terrorists. Being raised in a Liberal home without any discipline and brainwashed by Liberals in public schools and inundated with Liberal and atheistic culture and philosophy is a key factor in shaping their personalities to become "just what the Imam ordered".
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're probably right #1. Maybe the NYC cops will get to do the interrogations instead of Homeland Sec. Dept.
They might get somewhere. If it's HS forget it.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It took us 9 months to get to 5 failed terror attempts in one week.
What will it look like in another 9 months?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: