SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Face Of...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: The Face Of... Reply with quote

terminal narcissism...

Rolling Eyes
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Left unexplained, with all the fearmongering of second hand smoke, is why don't Baby Boomers have a much higher rate of second hand smoke related disease, since nearly all of us were subjected to much higher volumes of tobacco smoke from our parents, families and others in our youth.

Smoking was accepting nearly everywhere when we were kids.

I don't defend smoking, but what about some honestly in the argument?

In 2003 North Dakota made an effort to a total ban of tobacco in the state. The measure went down in defeat due to opposition from anti-tobacco groups that testified against the tobacco ban, including the North Dakota Medical Association, American Heart Association, American Cancer Society, American Lung Association, North Dakota Public Health Association and North Dakota Nurses Association.

Their claim, "There's no evidence banning tobacco would prevent and reduce tobacco use because no such approach has been implemented."

Also, "The ban also could take away certain funding for these groups for tobacco control programs."

SOURCE
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I were the woman being sued, the FIRST smell of a FART, onion breath, garlic, loud music, you name it, that came from the woman filing the suit, I would counter sue. What kind of a society have we degenerated into?
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Obama still smoke up the White House? Hey, ladies, sue HIM!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: