SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ken Blackwell: "John Kerry to the Rescue"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Ken Blackwell: "John Kerry to the Rescue" Reply with quote

Ken Blackwell with some thoughts on Jean Fraud (and be sure to read the comments for some choice observations)...

Quote:
"With a record of being wrong on virtually every issue involving American interests and national security, there is only one question left about the gaunt Massachusetts senator: How has John Kerry managed to avoid winning a Nobel Peace Prize?"

John Kerry to the Rescue
By Ken Blackwell
American Thinker
October 26, 2009

<snip>

Meanwhile, Sen. Kerry is said to be relishing his new role as foreign policy deep thinker and heavy hitter. He reportedly wants to model his committee's hearings on those famously chaired by Arkansas Democrat J. William Fulbright.

But, wait, weren't those Senate hearings a great embarrassment to Fulbright's fellow Democrat, President Lyndon B. Johnson? What, exactly, must be President Obama's comfort level as he deliberates a new Afghanistan policy with his Foreign Relations Committee chairman considering as a role model, the greatest dissenter since Chairman Henry Cabot Lodge battled President Woodrow Wilson?

President Obama need not be too concerned. John Kerry is not only well-known for verbal gaffes like "I voted for the $87 billion before I voted against it." Kerry made his career as an outspoken advocate for the Nuclear Freeze of the 1980s. We now know that the Freeze movement was largely financed by the Kremlin. But even back then, American advocates of the Nuclear Freeze had the satisfaction of knowing they wanted the U.S. to back down in the face of Soviet threats while Britain's Margaret Thatcher, West Germany's Helmut Kohl, and even France's Francois Mitterrand wanted us to stand firm.

With a record of being wrong on virtually every issue involving American interests and national security, there is only one question left about the gaunt Massachusetts senator: How has John Kerry managed to avoid winning a Nobel Peace Prize?

Ken Blackwell is a former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Human Rights Commission. He is a senior fellow at the Family Research Council.

American Thinker - cont'd
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee whiz , I never thought of that John Kerry certanlity fits the mold of a nobel peace prize winner.

just think of it 3 nobel prize winners etched into a moutain Obama , Kerry & Gore ..oh wait didn't carter get one also ..lets put him on the moutain also.

would make a great tourist spot.

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

from an unsigned diary recovered from Cabanatuan Camp
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm putting dibs on the overripe tomatoes and rotten eggs concession.

I want to be the Curry Company for the new Mount Mushmore. Wink
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The article is even better than the snippet - and you're right, the comments that follow it include some real gems. This one is my favorite:

Quote:
Posted by: philly_nj Oct 26, 05:27 AM Report Abuse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem is President Obama under the assumption it was mutual love and admiration jumped naked into bed with despots and rogues on a first date. The love is all one sided, forget respect it was never even a consideration. Its our military who will pay the price for Obama's whoring.

It is indeed our military who pays the price, an infuriating situation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: