SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry: (AGW) supporters must match tea party intensity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: Kerry: (AGW) supporters must match tea party intensity Reply with quote

Jean Fraud continues his groveling for relevance...

Quote:
“I want you to go out there and to start knocking on doors, and talking to people and telling people, ‘This has to happen,’ ”

Kerry: Climate change supporters must match tea party intensity
By Ben Geman - 01/27/10 09:48 AM ET

Climate change advocates must match the intensity of conservative “tea party” activists, Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) said Wednesday.

“I want you to go out there and to start knocking on doors, and talking to people and telling people, ‘This has to happen,’ ” Kerry said in a speech at a climate and energy forum hosted by labor, farm and environmental groups.

“If tea party folks can go out there and get angry because they think their taxes are too high, for God's sakes a lot of citizens ought to get angry about the fact that they are being killed and our planet is being injured on a daily basis by the way that we provide our power and our fuel and the old practices,” Kerry added.

Kerry is trying to craft a compromise climate and energy bill with Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.).

Asked afterward if climate activists should take a page from the tea party playbook, Kerry said no, adding, “We have to take a page from the people who brought us the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act, the Safe Drinking Water [Act], Marine Mammal Protection [Act]. We have done this before. We just have to get back to basics and make it happen again."

His speech cited the health benefits of curbing emissions and also said that shifting to low-carbon energy sources will improve national security.

The Hill
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry: (AGW) supporters must match tea party intensity Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Jean Fraud continues his groveling for relevance...

Even when you're on the lunatic fringe, you've got to know it's bad when even the other moonbats laugh at you or ignore you, don't you?

I have almost gotten to feeling sorry for him a few times over the last few years - I just wince every time he speaks - almost in sympathy for him. How can he not know what he sounds like?

It's like he's living in some kind of private movie - but the sound is out of sync, and he's the only one who doesn't know. People are laughing when they should be thoughtfully digesting, people are crying when they should be laughing - and he doesn't notice any of it. He just keeps filming and spouting monologue as if he's surrounded by adoring fans and syncophants....
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry and others must really hate it that people are opening their eyes and waking up to the fraud put off on them for so long now.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's like he's living in some kind of private movie -

Yeah, "Apocalypse Now".

Hanoi John's the only one that thinks the plot is based in reality, everybody else knows it's fiction.

He should wear the "Lucky Hat" 24/7 to get some respect and set the proper tone. Rolling Eyes

What a cartoon character.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe John Fraud aka "Owlgore Lite" should ride around the Midwest on a snowmobile built to look like a Swiftboat for effect. In most parts of the country, if his minions want to knock on doors and try to convince folks that man-made global warming will destroy the planet, they had best be wearing snowshoes and wearing parkas....what a Jackass.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was listening to the Rush 24/7 podcast yesterday and heard this audio bit from Kerry - my, what a whiny tone.

"Groveling for relevance," is indeed the phrase most apropos.
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: John Kerry

Even after the Scott Brown offering, I'm embarrassed to be from Massachusettes.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least you aren't from Kalifoooorrrnia. As someone recently put it regarding their House and Senate delegation, "I haven't seen a more disgusting coven of hags and witches since the opening scene of Macbeth!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: