SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Obama At Harvard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Obama At Harvard Reply with quote

I'm passing around this tidbit from Doug Ross.
Obama voluntarily gave up his license beause of a fraud charge against him. I get so angry when people refer to Obama as a Constitutional scholar and that he was a "Law Professor" at Harvard when in reality, strings were pulled to get him a teaching position and the silly class he "taught" at Harvard was "community agitating" right out of Saul Alinsky's handbook. This president was NEVER vetted by the fawning media during the campaign and remains a fraud to this day.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2010/03/to-be-lawyer-or-not-to-be.html
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Obama At Harvard Reply with quote

shawa wrote:
I'm passing around this tidbit from Doug Ross.
Obama voluntarily gave up his license beause of a fraud charge against him. I get so angry when people refer to Obama as a Constitutional scholar and that he was a "Law Professor" at Harvard when in reality, strings were pulled to get him a teaching position and the silly class he "taught" at Harvard was "community agitating" right out of Saul Alinsky's handbook. This president was NEVER vetted by the fawning media during the campaign and remains a fraud to this day.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2010/03/to-be-lawyer-or-not-to-be.html

Obama's qualifications for the job are on display, and have been since he was elected. Wink
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama taught at the University of Chicago, not Harvard.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His official position was "Visiting Lecturer" -- he never was even tenured. He spent all the money he received for research doing community organizing and agitating and campaigning, and he never published a single paper....anyone surprised?
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEWSPilot wrote:
His official position was "Visiting Lecturer" -- he never was even tenured. He spent all the money he received for research doing community organizing and agitating and campaigning, and he never published a single paper....anyone surprised?

Surprised? Nope!
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should read this interview with John R. Lott, Jr, author of More Guns, Less Crime: Understanding Crime and Gun Control Laws. Mark Levin interviewed him last week. He knew Obama at U of C. When he introduced himself to the newcomer Obama, Obama snarled at him, "Oh, yeah, I've heard of you. You're the 'gun guy'". Obama wouldn't have anything to do with him, wouldn't even have lunch with him to discuss opposing views. Obama only associated with those who thought the same way he did. Lott said he was LEFT of the Leftists at U of C, which was quite a feat. Lott said even Cass Sunstein would go to lunch with Lott, and Lott even had Sunstein and his family over for supper 18 or 20 times. They didn't agree on anything, but at least they could enjoy spirited debate. Obama is 100% ideologue, and his administration proves it.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just look at the far left radicals that Obama has brought into his administration. That is NO accident! AFAIC, he's a carpet bagger, and I wouldn't trust him any farther then I could throw him. I really hope that this country gets it's priorities straight in this Fall's election, rendering Obama politically impotent! Then in 2012 we can show him the door!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: