SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dear Congressperson Blow...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Dear Congressperson Blow... Reply with quote

Congressperson Joe/Jane Blow
United States House of Representatives
Washington, D.C.
March 18, 2010

Dear Congressperson Blow,

Should you choose to lend the support of your good offices to any attempt at establishing, in law, President Obama's health care initiative via "pass and deem", thus abrogating the protections afforded us all by the legislative tradition and heritage bequeathed to us by our Constitution, I assure you, in the strongest possible terms, that any "deeming" to be done by this arrogant abuse of and disdain for our Constitutional process of legislation will not be limited to that legislation itself.

I will "deem" you to be in contempt of the legislative process bequeathed to us by our Constitution and will work to see that you are removed as unfit for elective office, preferably through impeachment, but most certainly via the elective process in 2010.

Sincerely,
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, my congresscritter is Brian Baird, who is retiring this term.

He voted no last time, but we don't know how he will vote yet or what he is holding out for.

I don't see any good coming of this bill or the processes they are saying they will use to "Rahm" if down our throats.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"DEEM" me up, Scotty, there's no intelligent life on this planet.

I got a robo-email from BarackObama.com encouraging me to harrass Todd Tiahrt. Here's my reply:

Hi, Natalie,

Thank you for sending me the link to contact my Representative, Todd Tiahrt, but Todd is not just my Congressional Representative, he is also a personal friend, so I could just pick up the phone and call him. Fortunately, Natoma is being well cared for by the great healthcare system we have, and she will also be able to keep her home, so that is encouraging, and we don't need to destroy the best healthcare delivery system in the world over a misunderstanding. I fully support the reforms that will put more control over my relationship with my doctor in my hands and allow me to buy my own insurance plan based on my own needs. I won't need abortion coverage, so if you could get the President to encourage my insurer to take that out of my plan and replace it with prostate exams, I would really appreciate it.

I'll be sure to pass on your concerns to Todd in person next time I talk to him.

All the best,
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A caller to Mark Levin said the toll free Capitol switchboard number, converted to letters, is….drum roll…..

877-SOB-USOB

His call screener checked it out, and it is legit! How fitting.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my congress crittter voted no on the 1st HC vote, but caved after a private
one-on-one mtg with the imposter. Despite the fact that calls to his office were majority against the bill.

Color him DUN
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imposter ?

How about the great reneger !!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmc9aBELM

Please watch full Video & listen to the words..

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

from an unsigned diary recovered from Cabanatuan Camp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: