SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Democrats and Vote Fraud: On the Road to Rigged Elections

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:42 am    Post subject: Democrats and Vote Fraud: On the Road to Rigged Elections Reply with quote

Good to see Scott Swett still out there fighting the good fight...and he's turned his attention to the subject of voter fraud as the webmaster of TrueTheVote.org.

For some rather sobering thoughts on the subject, here's an offering he published today at "American Thinker"...

Quote:
Democrats and Vote Fraud: On the Road to Rigged Elections
By Scott Swett

Lest we forget, Democrats were not given a mandate in 2008 to nationalize General Motors, the insurance industry, and health care. Most Americans want government to be less expensive, less intrusive, and more accountable. Yet despite the looming prospect of electoral dismemberment in November, the Democrats continue pushing a radical agenda: piling up debt and creating new entitlements, with crushing tax increases inevitably to follow. Why the evident lack of concern?

Perhaps they intend to cheat.

American Thinker - cont'd
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where Democrats failed in 2000 in Florida, they succeeded in Washington States governor's race in 2004 when governor Gregoire won in the third recount, thanks to the incompetence of heavy Democrat King County misplacing so many ballots that somehow all seemed to help her.

To prove how easy voters fraud can be here, one woman ended up in trouble,

Woman registers her dog to vote
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the comments to the FR topic (whose relatively short length itself is frightful testimony to just how comatose and slow to ignite is "conservative" awareness/activism on "voter fraud") an observer wrote...

Quote:
Neither party made any serious moves to reform the system.

Of course they haven't. It's the nature of the BEAST to which we, as a people, have surrendered our system of government itself, lock, stock and barrel...the "CAREER" politician. Both the dem and gop variants of the species are hog-tied by the same single and overwhelming consideration...their own incumbency. It is only in their "perspective" on the issue that they differ.

The democrats see the inherent weakness and corruptibility of the system as an "opportunity" to be eternally exploited while republicans see it as a "third rail" against which any real, organized effort at reform would elicit the now-expected and fully organized torrent of "racist" and "voter disenfranchisement" rhetorical tar-and-feathering in a media-driven lynching of their own incumbency.

I would have to think long and hard to envision a single sympton of the sickness infecting and inflicting our body politic that wouldn't be cured (or at least nearly eliminated) by the institution of TERM-LIMITS.

While we must, as Scott suggests, enervate the serious business of holding back the tide of voter fraud, let's also get on with the process of a constitutional term-limit amendment. It is, perhaps, our only long-term recourse...and hope.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
In the comments to the FR topic (whose relatively short length itself is frightful testimony to just how comatose and slow to ignite is "conservative" awareness/activism on "voter fraud") an observer wrote...

Quote:
Neither party made any serious moves to reform the system.

Of course they haven't. It's the nature of the BEAST to which we, as a people, have surrendered our system of government itself, lock, stock and barrel...the "CAREER" politician. Both the dem and gop variants of the species are hog-tied by the same single and overwhelming consideration...their own incumbency. It is only in their "perspective" on the issue that they differ.

The democrats see the inherent weakness and corruptibility of the system as an "opportunity" to be eternally exploited while republicans see it as a "third rail" against which any real, organized effort at reform would elicit the now-expected and fully organized torrent of "racist" and "voter disenfranchisement" rhetorical tar-and-feathering in a media-driven lynching of their own incumbency.

I would have to think long and hard to envision a single sympton of the sickness infecting and inflicting our body politic that wouldn't be cured (or at least nearly eliminated) by the institution of TERM-LIMITS.

While we must, as Scott suggests, enervate the serious business of holding back the tide of voter fraud, let's also get on with the process of a constitutional term-limit amendment. It is, perhaps, our only long-term recourse...and hope.

Considering the way business is handled by politicians, I am very leery of anything that allows them play with the constitution, and amendments are ready made for such shenanigans. We simply need to step up to the plate and vote the bastages out! If we had trustworthy representation, then I would support a constitutional amendment to term limits, which would put an end to the downward spiral of our country.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, #1, we have term limits built in. It's called voting at every election! Wink
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zinfella wrote:
Actually, #1, we have term limits built in. It's called voting at every election! Wink

Every election when I go in to vote, right above my name, I see the name of my oldest daughter who has lived in Nevada for the past 15 years, not Buffalo. Also indicated next to her name is the fact that she's already voted that day.
I challenge the elections people every time and the democratic elections machine just sweeps it through, ignores my words and when the next election rolls around, she's voted again.

The system is broke and full of corruption and fraud.
Every year from 1990 to 2003 I tried to change from Democrat to Republican and finally the change got made when I had the local GOP chairman hand carry my change request through. This morning, on the radio, I heard that even the local favorite candidate for governor was told he couldn't run. He's now decided to run as an independent. The GOP and the DEMs here are the equally corrupt and in bed with each other most of the time.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuffaloJack wrote:
Every election when I go in to vote, right above my name, I see the name of my oldest daughter who has lived in Nevada for the past 15 years, not Buffalo. Also indicated next to her name is the fact that she's already voted that day.
I challenge the elections people every time and the democratic elections machine just sweeps it through, ignores my words and when the next election rolls around, she's voted again.

Jack, that is a simply stunning allegation (and I say "allegation" because it is documented only by your word, not because I'm questioning your veracity).

Have you ever considered going to the media with this? Are vote tabulations/records FOIA'able?
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack, you should contact your Congressman. Doesn't Chris Lee represent you in the 26th District?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy smokes! Is it possible that there is someone with the same name in your precinct?

I would definitely document this with a camera or videotape and put it on youtube - it would go viral in 24 hours.

Like me#1, I wonder if it's not possible to access those written records under the FOIA.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: