SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ATTENTION, MAJOR NEWS MEDIA
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: ATTENTION, MAJOR NEWS MEDIA Reply with quote

Wednesday, August 11, 2004
ATTENTION, MAJOR NEWS MEDIA
There have been 17,294 articles posted on the Swiftvets.com...

Ignore this at your own peril.. Fox is going to roll over you if you don't "Get on the Boat" (pardon the pun).

// posted by Proud Republican @ 9:19 PM 0 comments
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSNBC is doing their part rather well.

Forget network news...if they were horses they would be shot for being so lame... Razz and then the French would eat them. Twisted Evil
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Forget network news...if they were horses they would be shot for being so lame... and then the French would eat them.

Smile
RemodelingGuy
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4moreyears wrote:

Forget network news...if they were horses they would be shot for being so lame... Razz and then the French would eat them. Twisted Evil

MSNBC has really startled me as of late!

Earlier this year, they were so PRO Kerry, it was annoying!

For some reason, I don't feel the partisanship I did back then when I read their website these days!

KUDOS!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO, MSNBC is just as far left as any of the alphabet media, with the exception of Joe Scarborough's show.

Keith Olberman MUST be one of the snidest, most obnoxiously leftist anchorman in their whole staff, but Chris Matthews is pretty bad, too.

Watch the Hardball differences - when Matthews has someone like Kerry on, he throws only softballs. Get Ed Gillespie on there and Matthews barely lets him talk. He asks innuendo loaded questions and doesn't allow a complete answer. He badgers and bullies and talks over conservative guests and gives leftists free rein and a complete airing.

If MSNBC is doing a few more centrist or right-leaning stories, it's only because they've finally realized that they are hemorrhaging viewers to Fox. Wink
RemodelingGuy
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:

If MSNBC is doing a few more centrist or right-leaning stories, it's only because they've finally realized that they are hemorrhaging viewers to Fox. Wink

LMAO

You're probably right!
Lily
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brit Hume had another feature on Special Report about SBVT noting that "Unfit for Command" was the #1 selling book at both amazon and Barnes and Nobles. He also noted how Kerry has changed his story about Christmas in Cambodia with the Kerry campaign now saying he was "near" the Cambodian border not actually in Cambodia.Birt noted that
Kerry has claimed for years that he was in Cambodia.
thordaddy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagine a swift boat commander miles off course. Is that presidential material?
Richard Christiansen
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Attention Major News Media" is right. Where are you? Do you have the collective character and courage to truly face the truth???? I think its pretty available to real reporters of news. I think the country is hungry for it and as for me at least, I'm pretty tired of the headlines about Scott Peterson, Kobe Bryant, Mark Hacking, etc. day after day after day. Major news media, I think you are bordering on "sick." I am to the point of quit listening to the news anymore as it is. Wake up out there! Thanks to Swift Boat Vets, they are trying to wake us all up!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on Richard Christiansen,

It's beyond media bias, at this point.

A few weeks ago, they were castigating themselves and hand-wringing over why they hadn't pressed the WMD issue farther in the run-up to the war. Appearing to take responsibility for something and claiming the ability for having been able to prevent the war if only they'd known what they knew now.

But that was an anti-Bush issue.

Now, to have to admit that they haven't done their freakin' jobs as investigative reporters? No way. They are going to be pulled kicking and screaming to the truth, thanks to conservative talk radio and the few courageous commentators who HAVE been willing to look into this Swifts thing and see if it "has legs."

Brit Hume and Joe Scarborough. The rest of the anchormen and commentators are still too busy implying that this is Bush funded, that it's the same kind of smear put on McCain, that the writer of the book is racist, etc.

Give it another week of wailing and sobbing.

Then they can put on another self-castigating display of arrogance as only the members of the fourth estate are capable. Wink
Lily
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed on one show where the commentator mentioned John McCain that John O'Neil had the perfect answer that 22 former POWs were supporting SBVT.
tngator
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RemodelingGuy wrote:
4moreyears wrote:

MSNBC has really startled me as of late!

Earlier this year, they were so PRO Kerry, it was annoying!

For some reason, I don't feel the partisanship I did back then when I read their website these days!

KUDOS!

It's because they are so far down in the ratings they should have already been out of business and they need an angle to boost them. This is their vehicle to do that.
RemodelingGuy
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lily wrote:
I noticed on one show where the commentator mentioned John McCain that John O'Neil had the perfect answer that 22 former POWs were supporting SBVT.

John McCain is LOYAL to his friends and the most un-Partisan Senator on the Bush side! His opposite woukd be Senator Lieberman, who I might have voted for if his campaign had taken off! Shame it didn't!

I take it personally when someone ( even Rush) kicks JM in the cahones! He speaks from his heart and desrves respect for that!~

IMHO
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy

Chris Matthews did a good job yesterday, he made each guest answer the question and not ramble on. I thought he did the best talking head control that I've seen in a long time.
Sting2114
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Matthews drives me nuts.. He's so obviously left, I want to scream at him everytime he's on TV to just come out and admit he's the biggest lefty on TV. He sat there for 6 months asking every single guest about "Should Hillary Clinton run for the White House? I think she'd make a great canidate". If I had to hear that one more time, I was going to fly where he was and punch him in the face. I wish Bill would get a divorce so Chris could go marry her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: