SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The danger to America..."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: "The danger to America..." Reply with quote

Saw this recently in a forum comment and thought I'd pass it along...

Quote:
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the post & it is all so true.

Here is a video on what Obama & Eric Holder are doing to protect our borders. Please help me to pass this around & get as much exposure as possible.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/tsH8xvjTAlo

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

from an unsigned diary recovered from Cabanatuan Camp
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The communists have done a good job over the last many years to infiltrate our school systems, entertainment industry, unions and the Democrat (Commiecrat) Party.
And here we are today, with about half of the nation's population brainwashed.
Useful Idiots I believe they call them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: