SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finally.....maybe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Finally.....maybe Reply with quote

Obama now says he is releasing his long form Birth Certificate. Finally after spending millions to keep from doing so.
Can't wait to see it vetted. Reckon it's real?
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Finally.....maybe Reply with quote

dusty wrote:
Obama now says he is releasing his long form Birth Certificate. Finally after spending millions to keep from doing so.
Can't wait to see it vetted. Reckon it's real?

I don't want to get sidetracked about the authenticity of that document. But, this action from Obama of releasing it to the public shows that the issue had become another chink in his armor that was already beginning to fail because of his policies and performance. His team is plugging holes in the dike, and I see this as too little too late to turn the tide in his favor. There remain many questions about this guy, and he hasn't endeared himself with the majority by his obviously un-American behavior.

All things being equal, Obama is done, stick a fork in him. The only chance he has is for the opposition to blow it. However, that chance is all too real, we've seen the Republicans drop the ball more times than I'd care to say. The Republicans don't appear to know how to fight to win, and they had better bone up quick, while we still have a country!
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Critics: Obama’s Latest Long-Form Birth Certificate Is a Fake

...can't quite make out the name of the Registrar...D-a-n_R-a-t-h-e...can't quite make out that last letter.....
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEWSPilot wrote:
Critics: Obama’s Latest Long-Form Birth Certificate Is a Fake

...can't quite make out the name of the Registrar...D-a-n_R-a-t-h-e...can't quite make out that last letter.....

The fake is Obama, he's not what he wants everyone to think he is, and it has nothing to do with his place of birth. Incompetent, arrogant, fill in your own description, he's not even close to presidential material.

And don't think that even if he loses that we've hard the last of him. Look at Jimmy Carter, as bad as he was, even years later he manages to look stupid, and makes us look stupid by association. Obama is young enough to be a PITA for many years to come.
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what to think anymore, people are still arguing about the information on or lack thereof about his BC.

http://thedailypen.blogspot.com/2011/04/out-of-order-obamas-non-sequential.html

More video here:
http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/video/video/show?id=2600775:Video:3732426
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything about him is so phony that if they ever put his likeness on currency, they ought to put it on a $3 bill. No one seems to know why he has a Connecticut Social Security number, either. At any rate, nothing will come of the birth certificate issue or anything else, so the only way to stop him is by defeating him and his policies at the ballot box.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have never hoped so much that I am wrong but the possibility of the following sequence of events seems very strong to me.
Obozo's policies cause an economic collapse in this country. I mean a total collapse.
Riots and chaos breaks out across the nation......Obozo declares Martial Law and suspends elections......and before you know it we're part of a one world govt. run by the George Soros's of the world.
America as we know is will cease to exist except in name only.
Sure as hell hope I'm wrong. But that's the handwriting on the wall that I see.
Harvuskong
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.parliament.go.ke/

(Previous misspelling in the link has been corrected)

The above link will take you to the webpage of the Parliament of the Republic of Kenya.

You will see a toolbar with many options including Hansard.

Hansard is the option that you will need to put your mouse on and click on the menu option Plenary Hansard 2010.

Scroll down to Hansard 25.03.10 (334 kB)

It is a 334 kB PDF. It is 69 pages long

It is titled on the first page:

NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
OFFICIAL REPORT
Thursday, 25th March, 2010
The House met at 2:30 p.m.
[Mr. Speaker in the Chair]
PRAYERS
PETITION

Page 31, second paragraph, in about the middle of that paragraph:

If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the President of America? It is because they have done away with exclusion.

The speaker of that paragraph was The Minister for Lands (Mr. Orengo).

I strongly suggest that you save a copy of the Handsard 25.03.10 to a cd, your hard drive or whatever form of data storage that you use.

Last edited by Harvuskong on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To reach that URL, parliament needs to be spelled correctly.

I wouldn't attach a whole lot of importance to this.

Our own members of congress "misspeak" and get the facts wrong all the time. Just because something's in the Congressional Record doesn't make it true.
Harvuskong
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The following below is an Affidavit. It is a 8 page document, the first 4 pages are of Rev. Shuhubia, the last 4 pages are the Exhibit "A" - a transcript of the taped conversation.

There is also another Affidavit. it is from Bishop Ron McRae, who was taping the phone call interview.

Do not have the link to it at the moment.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18010847/Berg-v-Obama-Kweli-Shuhubia-Affidavit

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA

CIVIL ACTION NO: 08-cv- 04083

AFFIDAVIT OF REVEREND KWELI SHUHUBIA
I, Kweli Shuhubia am over the age of eighteen (18 ) and not a party to the within action. If called to do so, I could and would competently testify under oath as follows

I am an ordained minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ and a native evangelist and translator for the Anabaptist churches in Kenya. I am the official Swahili translator for the annual Anabaptists Conference held each year in Africa, working with the American bishops sitting upon the Continental Presbytery of the Anabaptists Churches of Africa. I am fluent in Swahili and in English. I am a former teacher in Kenya, and travel extensively in the ministries of the Anabaptists Churches of Africa throughout Kenya, Uganda and the Sudan.

It is common knowledge throughout the Christian and Muslim communities in Kenya that Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., the United States Presidential candidate, was born in Mombosa Kenya. Senator Obama’s grandmother still resides in the village of Alego-Kogello, approximately 37 miles from Kisumu City. On October 16, 2008 I went to interview Ms. Sarah Obama at her home. Ms. Obama’s home was flooded with people who were celebrating Senator Obama’s success story. Ms. Obama’s home was heavily guarded by Kenya Police. Prior to the interview with Ms. Obama, I took pictures of Ms. Obama, her grandson who was present and other family members.

During my interview of Sarah Obama; I called Bishop Ron McRae in the United States from my mobile number. I advised Bishop McRae that I was present with Ms. Obama in her home, and wished for him to speak with her. Bishop McRae informed me he would call me right back, to avoid the international costs on my personal mobile phone. Bishop McRae subsequently called me back; Bishop McRae requested permission to electronically record his telephone conversations with Ms. Obama, to which I agreed.

Due to bad telephone connections Bishop McRae had to call me back three [3] times, before we were able to continue our conversation. The telephone interview conducted by Bishop McRae was conducted on loud speaker (speaker phone). During the interview conversation, one of Ms. Obama’s grandsons’s and myself acted as Swahili translators, and as Bishop McRae talked to and questioned Ms. Obama, we would translate what Bishop McRae said to Ms. Obama in Swahili, and then we would translate her Swahili responses to Bishop McRae in English. Ms. Obama can fluently speak Swahili in her native dialect, but cannot read or write.

Bishop McRae asked Ms. Obama specifically, “Were you present when your grandson Barack Obama was born in Kenya?” This was asked to her in translation twice, and both times she specifically replied, “Yes”. It appeared Ms. Obama’s relatives and her grandson, handling the translating,, had obviously been versed to counter such facts with the purported information from the American news media that Obama was born in Hawaii. Despite this, Ms. Sarah Hussein Obama was very adamant that her grandson, Senator Barack Hussein Obama, was born in Kenya, and that she was present and witnessed his birth in Kenya, not the United States. When Ms. Obama’s grandson attempted to counter his grandmother’s clear responses to the question, verifying the birth of Senator Obama in Kenya, Bishop McRae asked her grandson, how she could be present at Barack Obama’s birth if the Senator was born in Hawaii, but the grandson would not answer the question, instead he repeatedly tried to insert that, “No, No, No. He was born in the United States!” But during the conversation, Ms. Sarah Hussein Obama never changed her reply that she was in deed present when Senator Barack Obama was born in Kenya. A copy of the Tape transcript is attached hereto as EXHIBIT “A”.

I left Kisumu City and traveled to Mombosa, Kenya. I interviewed personnel at the hospital in which Senator Obama was born in Kenya. I then had meetings with the Provincial Civil Registrar. I learned there were records of Ann Dunham giving birth to Barack Hussein Obama, III in Mombosa, Kenya on August 4, 1961. I spoke directly with an Official, the Principal Registrar, who openly confirmed the birthing records of Senator Barack H. Obama, Jr. and his mother were present, however, the file on Barack H. Obama, Jr. was classified and profiled. The Official explained Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. birth in Kenya is top secret. I was further instructed to go to the Attorney General’s Office and to the Minister in Charge of Immigration if I wanted further information

The above related facts are true and verifiable to the best of my personal knowledge before God Almighty, whose I am and whom I serve.

I declare under the penalty of perjury of the laws of the United States, that the foregoing is true and correct.

Dated: October 30, 2008

Kweli Shuhubia
John 3:30/
Philippians 3:19-21, 29, 30
Harvuskong
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
To reach that URL, parliament needs to be spelled correctly.

Spelling mistake has been corrected -link should operate properly.

Quote:
I wouldn't attach a whole lot of importance to this.

Our own members of congress "misspeak" and get the facts wrong all the time. Just because something's in the Congressional Record doesn't make it true.

Yes. indeed, I seem to remember a Senator from Mass with three Purple Heart Medals, that has been shown to have misspoken or whatever you wish to call it on the floor of the US Senate.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There ya go. Wink

I don't personally believe that there is enough evidence to prove that our current President was born in the United States.

I think it could be proven in civil court that he isn't legally eligible to hold the office. Somewhere between "Preponderance of evidence" and "Clear and convincing evidence."

I just don't think that Kenya's public records are any more reliable than our Congressional Record. You can get anything you want written into that thing. Confused Sad, ain't it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: