SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shared it on my facebook page and stated the objections to Kerry and asked that people write to their congress people to ask that he/she block Kerry's acceptance.

This evil should never be inflicted upon our troops. They have enough poor leaders and politicians in uniforms to deal with as it is. Sad
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another option is to post it in the "comments" on various news sites where they have the topic of Kerry on any issue, like Daily Caller and Hot Air and the various newspaper comments pages, even WND, so it gets news junkies and commenters. Conservative blogs are another place, like Gateway Pundit and Red State and Breitbart, and there are a lot of Liberals who visit those sites. Huffington Post is another one if you like having feces tossed at you.
DADESID
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we going to come back down off the mountain?

This nomination would be a deliberate spitting in the face of all veterans.

Shouldn't be surprising from this bunch, though.
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It works for me, Lew. Very well done!
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday, Senator Richard Shelby (R-AL) was the invited guest at our county Republican Men's Club breakfast. He invited written questions from us attendees. I submitted, "Are there enough Republican senators to ensure that John Kerry will be blocked from confirmation to any Cabinet position?"

He chose not to answer my question live so in the grip 'n grin line after the meeting, I repeated it to him. His uncomfortable answer: "Probably not. He is, after all, a senator."

Says it all, folks. The corrupt travesty that is Harry Reid's senate will find a way to do anything BO wants.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what it's worth, we could write a letter or fill out the form on our Senators' websites. I wrote to both of mine. Here is my message:

Quote:
Dear Senator (insert name here),

Please have your staff visit http://wintersoldier.com for a complete chronological documentation about John F Kerry that will give you all the evidence you need to object to his nomination for Secretary of State or Secretary of the Navy or any other high office.

While I was in my first month in the pipeline to Vietnam at Richards Gebaur Air Force Base in Kansas City, on January 31, 1971, John Kerry and members of Vietnam Veterans Against the War (V.V.A.W.) met in a Detroit hotel to discuss "war crimes" they claimed to have participated in or witnessed during their combat tours in Vietnam. During the next three days, more than 100 "Vietnam veterans" and 16 civilians gave anguished, emotional testimony describing hundreds of "atrocities" against innocent civilians in South Vietnam, including rape, arson, torture, murder, and the shelling or napalming of entire villages. The witnesses stated that these acts were being committed casually and routinely, under orders, as a matter of policy.

In April, the V.V.A.W. stormed Washington in a week-long protest. At its height, spokesman John Kerry went before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations to accuse the United States military of committing massive numbers of war crimes in Vietnam. The appearance launched Kerry's political career. The charges he made shocked and sickened a nation, changed the course of a war, and stained my reputation and the reputation of the American military for decades.

But the mass murder of civilians was never American policy in Vietnam. Rare "war crimes" were the exception, not the rule, and the "Winter Soldier tribunal" itself -- which John Kerry had helped moderate -- turned out to be packed with pretenders and liars.

On the other hand, John Kerry helped cover-up an actual Communist massacre in Vietnam. It wiped out the entire Duc Duc Refugee Village of 2,000 homes. It was far greater than My Lai, but the American media refused to report on it because it would not make the Americans look bad, it would make the Communist butchers look bad, and it didn't fit the media narrative. You will find details here:

http://www.capveterans.com/the_duc_duc_resettlement_village/id6.html

As John Kerry was lying to the world that his fellow Vietnam vets were all "baby killers" and "village burners", this actual massacre took place. Whether, John Kerry hid it intentionally or not, Kerry helped cover up this massacre. Few Americans have ever heard about the massacre. Were you aware of it?

I was still stationed at Richards Gebaur AFB in Kansas City in November 1971 at the time John Kerry and the VVAW met a few miles away and plotted to assassinate six U.S. Senators who supported the Vietnam war. John Kerry was the main spokesman and leader of this Band of anarchists. Fortunately, after an all-night debate, they voted to abandon the plot.

As former Swiftboat commander John O'Neill and some 300 other Swiftboat sailors and officers documented in 2004, John F. Kerry was Unfit for Command back then. Today, his anarchist and traitorous conduct as well as his slanderous statements toward Iraq and Afghanistan veterans in recent years proves he is still unfit for any office.

I urge you in the strongest language to block the nomination of John F. Kerry for any high office.

Thank you for your time.

Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schadow, the idea makes me sick to my stomach. Sad We can't cave on this.

TEWS, thanks for the idea for a letter. Your own heartfelt experience is more meaningful than any form letter.

We have tons of reasons for not supporting that spineless weasel in ANY position of authority, but to give him authority over the military that he hates so much and for which he has shown such disdain is beyond unbearable.

Our troops deserve more as SECDEF than someone who thinks they are war criminals, or too lazy and stupid to get a "real" education and job.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Allen West may be looking for a job if they allow his election to be stolen.
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

West gave it up this AM
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Nice Work!… GOP Manages to Gerrymander Two Top Florida Conservatives Out of Congress
Posted by Jim Hoft (Gateway Pundit) on Tuesday, November 20, 2012, 12:00 PM

GONE- Conservative stalwarts Sandy Adams and Allen West

Nice work, Republicans.
The GOP managed to gerrymander two top Florida conservatives right out of Congress.
Via ilgipper at Free Republic:

The Florida House and Senate went overwhelmingly GOP in 2010…it was darn near a clean sweep. I believe the House went approximately 80/20 in our favor. The resulting redistricting not only screwed Allen West, but they also set up the primary battle between Sandy Adams and John Mica. Mica is the consummate DC insider. He’s the chair of the transportation committee, champion of high-speed rail spending, etc.

Adams won her seat in 2010 over Suzan Kosmas who was literally one of those final ‘blue dog’ votes that helped pass Obamacare in the final vote. Adams would have had that seat locked up for as long as she wanted it, and she was a real grassroots champion. She was going after the EPA on their horrific regulations, etc.

The FL GOP set up the ugly primary, where Mica had all the resources and took her out. We lost a true conservative for a guy with stage 4 beltway-itis.

We lost two of the best people in congress due to GOP shenanigans… And a woman and black man on top of it. This stuff is maddening.

As Mark Levin put it last night, if these brilliant consultants like Steve Schmitt and Mike Murphy want to keep throwing conservatives under the bus, they are just asking for a third party. We are getting screwed by both parties.

Make Allen West Secretary of Defense.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that it matters a hill of beans what Hillary thinks, but Kerry should still be sitting in Leavenworth, not being considered for either Secretary for state or Secretary of Defense.

Kerry is a sell out, not a person who should represent our country or be in charge of our defenses.

Hillary Clinton no fan of Susan Rice, prefers Kerry for State

Quote:
“Hillary is not close to Rice, who is tough — but is not the friendliest person,” said a top White House source. “And Hillary’s brief comment recently that Rice had done ‘a great job’ was considered underwhelming and tepid,” the source added.

“It would be hard for President Obama to back away from Rice, but he’s dealing with what’s known as “the Club of the Senate,” which includes powerful U.S. Sen. John McCain — a Republican — who is adamantly against Rice and a big supporter of Kerry’s.

Another reason I dislike McCain as well
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the President's favorite, the incompetent Susan Rice, has backed out of consideration for SecState. This leaves the cowardly, lying traitor with a clear field for the job and, sadly, this will happen given the current Senate "leadership."

It could be worse. SecDef would be truly disastrous. Let him fly about the world, sipping bubbly with the world's tinhorn leaders. Maybe we can score a somewhat conservative senator in the bargain.

Schadow
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's the end of the world when you need it? Apparently, that's about the only thing that could stop this sorry excuse for a human being named John F'ing Kerry.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that Obama has nominated sKerry, it may very well be the end of our world of freedom and liberty if he is approved.

At least one step closer to the end.
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The President's remarks at this morning's nomination ceremony included this passage: (Emphasis mine.)

".... As John has said, we are an exceptional nation “not because we say we are, but because we do exceptional things.” And I’d say that one of the more exceptional things we’ve seen in recent decades was when John helped lead the way, along with folks like John McCain and others, to restore our diplomatic ties with Vietnam. And when he returned to the country where he and so many others had fought so long ago, it sent a powerful message of progress and of healing."

Douglas MacArthur's reminder of the concept of "Duty, Honor, Country" grows ever more faded and futile with time.

Schadow
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: