SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This must have slipped his mind.

“They had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam.”

In 2007 John Kerry called the United States an “International pariah.”
This made headlines in Iran.

Last edited by TEWSPilot on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schadow wrote:
Douglas MacArthur's reminder of the concept of "Duty, Honor, Country" grows ever more faded and futile with time.

America needs, again, to be re-educated on the particulars of this consummate fraud's track record of duplicity.

I can hear it starting already on talk radio. May it grow into a din of outrage.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Kerry helped cover-up a Communist massacre in Vietnam.

It wiped out the entire Duc Duc Refugee Village of 2,000 homes. It was greater than My Lai, but the American media refused to report on it because it would NOT make the Americans look bad, it would make the COMMUNISTS BUTCHERS look bad.

As John Kerry was LYING to the world that his fellow Vietnam vets were all 'baby killers' and 'village burners', this ACTUAL massacre took place.

Whether, John Kerry hid it intentionally or not, Kerry helped cover-up this massacre. Few Americans have heard about the Massacre.
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ironically, the Senate committee which will conduct the 'examination' of Kerry is chaired by - wait for it - Kerry. The committee is also the one in which Kerry sold his soul with his lies about Vietnam.

I'm waiting breathlessly for the list of committee witnesses who will testify, under oath, as to Kerry's true character. Any of you 'Nam guys been called yet?

Schadow
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schadow wrote:
Ironically, the Senate committee which will conduct the 'examination' of Kerry is chaired by - wait for it - Kerry.

I wonder who will be the first in the media to delight at the prospect of Kerry dusting off his seat of slander and sedition at the committee witness table.
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I wonder who will be the first in the media to delight at the prospect of Kerry dusting off his seat of slander and sedition at the committee witness table.

A dynamite opportunity for a TV producer to set up a split screen with the two Kerrys side by side at the table. Listening, Fox?

Schadow
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be a priceless moment Schadow.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schadow wrote:
Ironically, the Senate committee which will conduct the 'examination' of Kerry is chaired by - wait for it - Kerry. The committee is also the one in which Kerry sold his soul with his lies about Vietnam.

I'm waiting breathlessly for the list of committee witnesses who will testify, under oath, as to Kerry's true character. Any of you 'Nam guys been called yet?

Schadow

Speaking of the Senate Committee...
Kerry told them in Jan2007 that he was proven right...( about exactly what, it's not clear? all of his testimony? part of his testimony?)

see this post for his full comments in the Congressional Record

snip~~
Quote:
I know when I returned from war, almost 40 years ago now, I stood up and spoke from my heart and my gut about what I thought was wrong. To this day that has been controversial in some quarters, but I am proud that I told the truth. And that truth has been documented again and again from Army training manuals to books that have been written to the statements of our own Secretary of Defense at that time, Robert McNamara. But, before I finish, I want to make it clear that that is my motivation in talking about this war now and this predicament that so many of these soldiers find themselves in.

I asked the question in 1971: How do you ask a man to be the last man to die for a mistake? Although I knew going into public service I wanted to be in a place where I could have an impact should there be a choice of war in the future, but I never thought that I would be reliving the need to ask that question again.

comments end with Reid actually telling Kerry how much he loves him

~~ gagging icon here~~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: