SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry returns to Vietnam's Mekong Delta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:36 am    Post subject: Kerry returns to Vietnam's Mekong Delta Reply with quote

From the article,

Quote:
It is the first time that Kerry has returned to the Mekong since 1968 when he served as a young U.S. naval officer in Vietnam battling Viet Cong guerillas in a conflict that earned him three Purple Hearts, a Silver Star and a Bronze Star.

"It is obviously amazing for me to be here today," Kerry told students gathered on the banks of the Cai Nuoc river. "Decades ago, on these very waters, I was one of many who witnessed the difficult period in our shared history," he said.

"Today on these waters I am bearing witness to how far our nations have come together and we are talking about the future. That is the way it ought to be," he said. "As our shared journey continues, our eyes are firmly fixed on the future and not on the past."

Read More

He is aware that the Communists won and Vietnam remains for the most part, Communist, isn't he?
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering when Lurch was going to get around to visiting Viet Nam.
I wonder if he will also show his face at the old swift boat base at Cat Lo?
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the traitor brings with him a pledge of BILLIONS OF DOLLARS stolen from the Veterans Administration to give to his Communist handlers under the guise of "Global Warming" assistance. He's probably getting a fat kickback for himself, too. Not a PENNY of that money will reach the farmers or fishermen. May all the Demons be stoking the fires in Hades as hot as they can in anticipation of his arrival....even so, come quickly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: