SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coulter: "You Bet This Is Swiftboating"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:20 am    Post subject: Coulter: "You Bet This Is Swiftboating" Reply with quote

This is a thing of beauty...and I'm late to it. I need to keep my ears closer to the ground...

Quote:
You Bet This Is Swiftboating
by Ann Coulter
June 18, 2014

<snip>

The left has reacted to the embarrassing truth about Bergdahl by:

<snip>

(b) Accusing Bergdahl's displeased Army comrades of "swiftboating."

Yes, exactly. This is precisely what "swiftboating" is: The truth about a serviceman from the people who actually served with him. Similarly, the attacks on John Kerry came from the men he served with, not the Republican Party.

To the contrary, John McCain, who never served with Kerry, called the Swiftboat Veterans for Truth "dishonest and dishonorable." (You nominated him!) President Bush requested that they take their ads off TV.

The only prominent Republican to defend the Swifties was former Sen. Bob Dole -- a genuine World War II hero -- who told CNN:

"One day (Kerry's) saying that we were shooting civilians, cutting off their ears, cutting off their heads, throwing away his medals or his ribbons. The next day he's standing there, 'I want to be president because I'm a Vietnam veteran.' Maybe he should apologize to all the other 2.5 million veterans who served. He wasn't the only one in Vietnam."

AnnCoulter.com - cont'd

What a beautiful smackdown.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this by Ann Coulter, and skipped over it. My mistake.

This will have to be added to my Kerry files Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: