SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

5000 Days

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarineBrat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: 5000 Days Reply with quote

Tuesday, October 9th will mark 5000 days since 01/30/2005 when John Kerry promised, on national TV, to sign form SF-180 and release his military records.

Way back when I had links to video of him promising such, and kept track of what he had actually released. As I recall he challenged John O'Neill to release his records, which was done the next day. But AFAIK Kerry has not released his fully.

Can anyone who is up on this after all this time enlighten me as to what is the exact technical status of the situation? It's been too long and I just haven't kept up on the matter.

Technically I've got to thank Kerry for spawning the opening of my eyes politically. Before he ran I was largely oblivious to the evil rampant in the Democrat party and news media. Thanks Johnboy and thanks Swiftees!
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That I recall, he did make some available online in pdf form. He also "allowed" three reporters to view his records, all claim nothing extraordinary.

I looked in my old files for links and every site that had what he released seems long gone by now.
MarineBrat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh. At one time this was all seared.... seared I tell ya, into my memory.

And as I recall he was on Meet The Press on Jan 30 2005.....

Transcript: UGLY MAN, UGLY WORDS:Kerry on Meet the Press Jan. 30, 2005
http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=18268

Where he said he would sign it. But he also said that an unnamed "They" should do the same. And as I recall the very next day John O'Neill signed and published his and then the long wait began. I've been waiting 4992 days as of today.

My memory may trickle away slowly, but my expectation of a man keeping his word doesn't.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m confident I could do a little digging and unearth it all but, just from memory, my biggest takeaway from Kerry’s purported release of records to 3 reporters...when he was named Secretary of State, one of the reporter-recipients, Glen Johnson, was hired as his “Director of Communications”.

You do the math.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: