SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clone webite

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blu3_skyz
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Clone webite Reply with quote

It's a very similar name and looks the same (Second admin edit: please do not post links to these fringe sites - we don't have to advertise for them. Thanks, EJ)
I was listening to hot talk 560 and they mentioned a clone of your website.
I couldn't believe it. Can you sue you them for copyright infringment? It looks identical to your website. This absolutely outrages me.

I have come to the point where I can not stand to see John Kerry's face. He really makes me sick to my stomache. I'm a vietnamese/white product of the war. I know in my house neither of my parents talk of it. I have a lot of respect for those of you that served. I feel so bad for the way your were treated by those "peace keeping liberals" upon your return home. And for Kerry to go before the Senate and lie through his teeth! Now he's bragging about his service. I know my father would never pat himself like that. EERRRRRRRRRRRRR. He makes me so mad.

Last edited by blu3_skyz on Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are several anti-Swifts sites popping up - I removed the link from your message, because we don't want to provide advertising for the other side. Wink

When I looked at it, it shows only an "under construction" page.

That there are so many attack sites out there just points to the devastating effectiveness of this group of men who have once again put their lives on hold and sacrificed in order to serve their country.
Robyn G
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Ugh Reply with quote

The though of having to look at John Kerry for 4 years makes me want to puke.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: