SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dead Kerry commit treason?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jalexson
PO3

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject: Dead Kerry commit treason? Reply with quote

Did John Kerry's anti-war activities qualify as treason? The following link suggests they did. The article was written by David Horowitz. In case you have forgotten Horowitz. He began demonstrating against American involvement in Vietnam when John Kennedy was president. Jane Fonda might have gotten her name in the paper more, but Horowitz was one of the real leaders. he has subsequently questioned his own actions back then.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=1249
"That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoe making and fetched up in journalism on their way to the poor house."
-- Mark Twain
colmurph
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Dead Kerry commit treason? Reply with quote

jalexson wrote:
Did John Kerry's anti-war activities qualify as treason? The following link suggests they did. The article was written by David Horowitz. In case you have forgotten Horowitz. He began demonstrating against American involvement in Vietnam when John Kennedy was president. Jane Fonda might have gotten her name in the paper more, but Horowitz was one of the real leaders. he has subsequently questioned his own actions back then.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=1249

Yes, John Kerry committed TREASON! So did Jane Fonda. Regardless of what Kerry did IN Vietnam, and whether his awards are bogus or not, he DID lie before congress, he DID give aid and comfort to the enemy (This from Gen. Vo Nguyen Giap) and he DID lable all Vietnam Vets. as "War Criminals" This assclown will not get this Vietnam Veterans vote.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's another researcher who has come to the conclusion that Kerry may have committed treason:

May 20 - CSNS.com
http://www.cnsnews.com//ViewSpecialReports.asp?Page=\SpecialReports\archive\200405\SPE20040520a.html
jalexson
PO3

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: navy_navy_navy Reply with quote

Thanks for the link. I'm in the process of updating my own web page on Kerry and I'll include it.
"That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoe making and fetched up in journalism on their way to the poor house."
-- Mark Twain
Cam Ranh '71
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 7:36 am    Post subject: Treason?? Reply with quote

No doubt Hanoi was refuge to both Hanoi Jane AND Hanoi John with Idealogues Ho Chi Minh and Gen Giap. Interesting that the only person to do Time was Tokyo Rose years earlier.
With Jane and Kerry, and countless "A Holes" more recently like Sean Penn and Michael Moore, why hasn't the Logan Act been enforced, after being on the books for 200 years?
And now Kerry still wants his "New World Order" along with Chirac and Putin under the umbrella authority of Kofi Annan, despite the UN and 270 others caught in the perhaps the largest scandal in modern history. [UNSCAM/OFF]. Do we really want Kerry in the position to lead us into that madness?
BTW, don't be surprised if the DEMS dump Kerry at the last minute, and at the convention, DRAFT you know who?
I feel half guilty to the rest of you guys having spent most of my SEA tour at Cam Ranh Bay [AF], realizing that's where some of you spent in-country R&R, and me going to Hawaii. That wasn't fair. I also was a regular visitor to Saigon. It was kinda scary in CRB during Vietnamization when we were hit more regularly.

CS in PA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: