SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unfit for Command at Costco

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radioshack6770
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: Unfit for Command at Costco Reply with quote

Good News!. I was in the Costco in Palm Desert, California today and "Unfit for Command" was on sale right next to Tommy Franks "American Soldier." Bought them both.
mcknz
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too! I was in a Costco near Seattle and was shocked to find 2 small stacks of it hidden right next to a truck load of Gen. Franks' book. I bought and so did another couple who were also shocked. You would think the #1 best-seller might be displayed a little more prominently, though. But I was happy to find it.
radioshack6770
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Prominently Displayed? Reply with quote

Unfit for Command was as prominently displayed as any of the other books, which is not saying much for Costco's display of books. But being right next to An American Soldier is got my attention.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Available at Costco - Everett, WA - right next to An American Soldier.

Semper Fi!
volosong
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a copy last night (Monday) at the Costco in Lancaster, CA. Book not prominently displayed. Sort of hidden between two other larger displays and about 7-10 feet from the end cap, which held Clinton's book and Tommy Frank's book. Only had about 10-15 copies, so easy to miss.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: