SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

for Brit Hume and Chris Wallace at Fox News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: for Brit Hume and Chris Wallace at Fox News Reply with quote

The time is now overdue for a fair and thorough review of this swift boat story. The American people need to know who is telling the truth and we need a two hour special where both sides can present their case fully.

Lanny Davis keeps telling us only his actual crewmates have any credibility as witnesses but where are they? They keep sending out John Hurley and James Rassman to defend Kerry yet neither one was his crewmate. In fact neither one was a member of any swift boat unit.

I think the Washington Bureau of Fox News is best suited for this project and since both of you are widely respected as fair and honest journalists who know how to " cut to the chase " on serious matters of this magnitude I hope both of you will give my request serious consideration. The American people deserve more than 3 minute, shout you down segments that are permeating the airwaves.
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMEN!

SOTG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: