SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can you say KERRYGATE?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Can you say KERRYGATE? Reply with quote

The Kerry military documents are the same as the ones from the PaperlessArchives.
http://www.paperlessarchives.com/john_kerry.html

When I say the same, I mean exacly the same createdate, the ones on Kerry's site that have different modifydates. than the Paperless Archives which have a modifydate before the ones on Kerry's website.

Another clue that they are the same docs and that Paperless Archives made them is that one of these docs has part of the name of the person who made it. It shows the name Brion which is the name of the owner of Paperless Archives. One of the docs even has Kerry's fax number on the very top of it. The createdates all match, the name Brion shows up on one of them but for some reason they are not sold to the public until 2 months later, in June with new documents never available before, not even to Nicosia.

FBI FILES

2,701 pages of FBI files dating from 1967 to the end of 1971, taken from 20,000 pages of files maintained by the FBI on the Vietnam Veterans Against the War and its members. This material was originally released in 1999 to author and historian Gerald Nicosia, after seeking their release under the Freedom of Information Act in 1988. This set released in June 2004 contains pages of documents not released to Nicosia in 1999

Did I mention that the Kerry camp says they received documents from NicosIa 2 weeks before they were stolen. If they already have the documents then they had no reason to steal them right???

I think we all know the reason Nicosia no longer has them.
Can you say KERRYGATE?

SBD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: