SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'reilly Attacks Kerry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dwight Callaway
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: O'reilly Attacks Kerry Reply with quote

This helps explain Bill O'reilly's "STRATEEGERY" on his Kerry vs. Swift Vets "dilemna".

Today (tuesday8-17) O'reilly was off for the day and used one of his favorite substitute hosts. And what did Judge Andrew Napolitano spend the first hour doing. Talking about John Kerry and the Swift Vet story. And Napolitano was definitely anti-kerry. Last week Napolitano was on for O'reilly also and again he hit Kerry and supported Swift Vets right to tell their story.

Today some of the callers were pro-swift vet and VERY EFFECTIVE. I caught only last few minutes of the hour. Maybe some of you heard the whole hour. If you did please report what happened.

Here are some things that O'reilly himself said on the air on 8-11 re: Kerry and the Cambodia story. I posted this stuff in an earlier thread. Quotes may not be exact but these were the gist of his statements.

Some O'reilly quotes – on the air Aug. 11th:

"Kerry better be careful - (with his lieing problem) (said twice!)

"What motive would Kerry have to actually lie? (see reason below)

"Is it possible he convinced himself - discussion with co-host about possible "neurosis" of Kerry

"I don't want a president who does this (lies)

"If there is a pattern of behavior... it would disqualify him as president

"I have known Kerry a long time and he's .... deliberate, an opportunist, embellishes, preaches to the choir, will tell one group one thing and say something else to me ... but all politicians do that stuff

"I'm going to watch this closely

"He better retract this Cambodia stuff --- admit he was not there

"But he will be in big trouble if he does

So O'reilly is using Napolitano to go after this story, right now. Let's stay positive.

Dwight

Last edited by Dwight Callaway on Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only reason O'Reilly (if he is...I sent him an e-mail informing him that I would not listen to him on either the radio or TV since he called me a right wing nut for support the swiftvets until he apologized to the swiftvets). is because he got slammed from e-mails by those of us who do support these guys and their mission and is standing behind them. While they are doing all the hard work...and John O'Neill has been OUTSTANDING!!!!...the rest of us are trying to support them anyway we can.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: