SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Joe Scarborough will be fired!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Joe Scarborough will be fired!! Reply with quote

When Rick Kaplan arrived at MSNBC last year de decided to turn this outlet into a far left propaganda channel. His predecessor, Eric Sorenson, also very liberal in his views, actually signed Joe to a contract. Eric actually believed Joe would be a token conservative to counter strong conservative Pat Buchanan. In fact Joe, just a few months back didn`t think Kerry`s service when in Vietnam should be an issue. Take my word for it, if Joe continues to devote a lot time to this swift boat story he will be terminated.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you. Very Happy

Joe seems a little out of place at that lopsided network anyhow.

He needs to be somewhere he's not a "token".
cjg
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sent a letter thanking Joe for being honest enough to show the
Swiftvets story, to let him know it is appreciated. Wink
A.R. Peter LaFond
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe did a good job last night (8/16/04) on MSNBC. John O'Neil was given ample time to refute the crap coming out of sKerry's talking lier's mouth. Almost everything the lier said, O'Neil was ready with a strong refutation. It was particularly great when the lier tried to invoke the name of Adm. Zumwalt into the debate, saying that even Adm. Zumwalt agreed that "John I am Fonda of Jane Kerry" deserved his medals. O'Neil jumped all over the lier stateing that Adm. Zumwalt's SON is a signatory to SwiftBoats agains sKerry.

Sooner or later, John I am Fonda of Jane Kerry will be flushed out of his bunny hole, and he will have to face the press, and the American public to answer all the questions raised by his lies.

Keep the Faith!
Pride Runs Deep!

P.S. Where is that f@#%ing b@#$% Jane Fonda? Funny she is keeping such a low profile. One of my favourite activities is p#$$ing on her decal at the Post. We should have put the decals in the commodes.
Retired Senior Chief Radioman. Served in the United States Submarine Force for 23 years, from September 1960 to May 1983. Thank you SwiftVets for exposing John Kerry for the dispicable human that he is.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A.R. Peter LaFond wrote:
P.S. Where is that f@#%ing b@#$% Jane Fonda? Funny she is keeping such a low profile. One of my favourite activities is p#$$ing on her decal at the Post. We should have put the decals in the commodes.

He.

I put a thread in the Gedunk board about seeing those decals...I wondered whether the VFW would be putting in a large order for Kerry campaign stickers before his appearance there.

Wink
frankzzz
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John O’Neill scored big points on Scarborough Country last night when he identified John Hurley as being nothing more than a professional organizer who did not serve with John Kerry and has absolutely no first-hand knowledge of the events in the book.

This was a home run and should be used every time Hurley tries to hide behind his assertion that “ALL” the men on Kerry’s boat” support him.
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A.R. Peter LaFond wrote:
Joe did a good job last night (8/16/04) on MSNBC. John O'Neil was given ample time to refute the crap coming out of sKerry's talking lier's mouth. Almost everything the lier said, O'Neil was ready with a strong refutation. It was particularly great when the lier tried to invoke the name of Adm. Zumwalt into the debate, saying that even Adm. Zumwalt agreed that "John I am Fonda of Jane Kerry" deserved his medals. O'Neil jumped all over the lier stateing that Adm. Zumwalt's SON is a signatory to SwiftBoats agains sKerry.

Sooner or later, John I am Fonda of Jane Kerry will be flushed out of his bunny hole, and he will have to face the press, and the American public to answer all the questions raised by his lies.

Keep the Faith!
Pride Runs Deep!

Her mouth may be shut, but her wallet seems wide open to those 527 committees...

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A.R. Peter LaFond wrote:

Keep the Faith!
Pride Runs Deep!

Adm. Zumwalt's SON:
does that carry the same weight as Adm. Morrison's son?
we were highly discouraged from listening to "The Doors"while I was in.
Jim Morrison, I believe, is buried in FRANCE, and I've heard Admiral Morrison had something to do about that.
Sisku Hanne
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane's been busy donating more than $14 million to political nonprofit "soft money" organizations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: