SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry: soldiers deserve gratitude and respect?!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Kerry: soldiers deserve gratitude and respect?!? Reply with quote

Kerry today: "Soldiers deserve the thanks and respect of a grateful nation..."

Well, Mr. JFK, why didn't you grant that right to the returning Vietnam vets, instead of maligning them and ruining their lives and dignity when you trounced around the country with your VVAW buddies?

"I didn't make Vietnam controversial ... I volunteered to serve my country ... the war and the times were controversial. It was a time when the war and the warriors became confused."

SwitfVets, besides Kerry blaming the sh**hole your lives became on returning from Vietnam on "the times" (perhaps the ultimate dodge - blaming "the times" for his lying, disrespect, scheming and irresponsibility), do you have any idea what Kerry is talking about?

"I didn't make Vietnam controversial." Noooooo. Accusing U.S. soldiers of burning down villages, cutting off ears, attaching electric wires to genitals, and acting like Genghis Khan didn't add controversy.

UNBELIEVABLE!

I think he is SERIOUSLY confused. Unless he's referring to the New York Times, but I don't think so! Evil or Very Mad

FDL

Last edited by fortdixlover on Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We really need a barfy emoticon, here. Mad

His whole speech was nothing but lies and propaganda.
Jette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry: soldiers deserve gratitude and respect Reply with quote

fortdixlover wrote:
Kerry today: "Soldiers deserve the thanks and respect of a grateful nation..."

Well, Mr. JFK, why didn't you grant that right to the returning Vietnam vets, instead of maligning them and ruining their lives and dignity when you trounced around the country with your VVAW buddies?

FDL

The man has no conscience or is living in a parallel world. This was truly worthy of an Elvis moment with the tv.
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
We really need a barfy emoticon, here. Mad

His whole speech was nothing but lies and propaganda.

It was idiocy after idiocy.

Bringing troops home from Korea and Europe after 60 years (and not even to begin until 2006) is "unwise and premature?" But he wants to bring Iraqi troops home within 6 months?

I can't stand this garbage anymore!!!!!

Kerry's problem:

Hallicinations of Reality
Example: I got my facts from a talking tree.

And on and on and on....

FDL

Last edited by fortdixlover on Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen to both of you!!! He made me want to hurl!!!
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush is psychoanalyzing kerry's statements now... no slack being offered.
Scott

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about putting that sound bite into an ad, followed immediately by a sound bite of one of Kerry's nastier bits of vet-bashing in his Wintersoldier testimony?

Just a thought...
arjr111
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UNREAL! Blaming his slanderous VVAW lies on the times.....it was KERRY, and the VVAW that made those times controversial, and horribly painful for other Troops still sacrificing, tortured POW's, and returning Vets.

Kerry is still confused! And if elected, he will, as sure as he**, make more of HIS brand of controversial "times"!
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arjr111 wrote:
UNREAL! Blaming his slanderous VVAW lies on the times.....it was KERRY, and the VVAW that made those times controversial, and horribly painful for other Troops still sacrificing, tortured POW's, and returning Vets.

Kerry is still confused! And if elected, he will, as sure as he**, make more of HIS brand of controversial "times"!

http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=14675

Scott Swett, the primary author of WinterSoldier.com: The charge that it was really American troops who committed genocide in Southeast Asia rather than the communists is the leftist Big Lie about Vietnam. It was started by the Soviet KGB, dramatized and "documented" in America by people like Kerry and Jane Fonda, amplified by a sympathetic media, and enshrined in the popular culture by Hollywood, but it is still a lie -- a claim as grotesque as insisting that American troops rather than Nazis caused the Holocaust.

FDL
Sisku Hanne
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talk about adding insult to injury and salting grevious wounds! Gahhh! the absolute gall!!! Evil or Very Mad

Thes words are not spoken lightly- I can no longer deny that I feel Kerry has some very serious deep-seated psychological problems.
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a veteran.
Kerry's speech to the VFW after his Viet Nam accusations made me livid.
I can only imagine what those who served and remember Kerry's lies are feeling now.
We are with you.

SOTG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: