SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry- "Veteran in Conflict" or Seditious Lia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stop kerry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject: John Kerry- "Veteran in Conflict" or Seditious Lia Reply with quote

A brand new article in the magazine section of the LA Times by Gerald Nicosia entitled "Veteran in Conflict" dated May 23, 2004 seems to be the unabridged version of what actually took place on 12,13 Nov. 1971.
I hope that a full accounting of the cover-up of his participation for 33 years would be exposed and he would have to answer in public what he did. He participated in a secret meeting where the VVAW discussed a plot to murder 3 US Senators to end the Vietnam War. That is an act of sedition and he covered it up for 33 years until the redacted FBI files proved he was there. For this he is unfit to be Commander in Chief. The AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE BEING LIED TO BY HIS CAMPAIGN ABOUT THE TRUE MEANING OF THAT MEETING AND KERRY'S ROLE. I PRAY SOMEONE CAN EXPOSE HIM FOR HIS SEDITIOUS ACT.
THANKS
Stop Kerry
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up.

Many of the FBI files on the VVAW have been posted on the internet - something like 21,000+ pages - there's a link around here, somewhere.

But Gerald Nicosia? Hmmm.... I dunno... he had that "burglary" - after which he refused to allow the police to dust for prints.

The only files stolen were the ones pertaining to Kerry's attendance at that meeting, if I remember correctly.

I'd be cautious about accepting Nicosia's story at face value - I would certainly want to dig into the supportive documentation for myself.

Not that I wouldn't love to see Kerry sucking on the proposition that he could be indicted for conspiracy even at this late date.

Has the statute of limitations run out on conspiring to assassinate a Senator? Could that fall under something for which there is no statute of limitations? Just wondering....

But, be careful about Nicosia - something hasn't jived with him from the start.

He says he supports Kerry, but then is the one to break it to the news media that Kerry was present for that seditious VVAW conference.

Then the "burglary." Who did that supposed burglary hurt or help? He got all his documents under the FOIA, something which anyone else could do as well as he could. Too many questions - maybe his article will clear up some of them.

Looking forward to reading it - thanks!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re-read your message and found an online copy of the article - it's enormous, so I haven't read it yet, just wanted to post a link for anyone else who wants to read it:

http://www.latimes.com/features/printedition/magazine/la-tm-kerry21amay23,1,1273166.story
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:

The only files stolen were the ones pertaining to Kerry's attendance at that meeting, if I remember correctly.

Actually, if I recall correctly, Nicosia claims the reverse. Those files referencing the Kansas City meeting were, purportedly, separated from the other files and located near his copy/fax machine which the alleged burglars overlooked. Although I haven't followed it closely, this Nicosia story has a distinct odor about it, though Kerry's outright LYING about his attendance at the Kansas City meeting is documented and acknowledged FACT, even by his own campaign.

That Americans would even CONSIDER this lying, slandering opportunist for the Presidency worries me more than the spectre of him sitting in the OO.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: