SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SBVT Releases - Comment here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: SBVT Releases - Comment here Reply with quote

All we need now is a statement from Dick Pees! Great Job on the releases Jay!

The one thing that Kerry never understood was that Swiftees and Riverrats worked together to complete the mission. We WILL do it this time too....! It was never about "me", it was always about "us" (the real band of brothers) and the mission the nation gave us.

Kerry has given us a mission redux. We will not be lied about again!

The thousands that visit us here to support our efforts are entitled to membership in our "Band" as well. May their chosen "higher power" reward them.

Give more now at www.swiftvets.com

RiverRat
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks amigo...that was quite rush! Great job Swiftees!
ASPB

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Thanks amigo...that was quite rush! Great job Swiftees!

Tengo solo uno sombrero ahora, mi amigo! Laughing

Tomas

El rato del rio
DADESID
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the Kerry Kool-Aid drinkers tossed another hanging curve this morning... and LCDR Thurlow and the Swifties knocked it outta the park!

Keep the faith........
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the SBVT responses getting into the media today? I saw the pro-Kerry articles from Washington Post and AP but what about the rebuttals?

- Instigator
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work. If these responses were forwarded to all MSM outlets as well as to the blogs that have been all over this story, what could have been a bad day took a definite turn upwards (especially when Kerry stepped in it and decided to take on the SBVT).

Fast and on the mark, you guys.
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the SBVT responses getting into the media today? I saw the pro-Kerry articles from Washington Post and AP but what about the rebuttals?

- Instigator
NavyBrat
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone else get choked up reading Mr Odell's response as he was giving honor to Mr Thurlow and his actions?

I hope this gets in the face of every mainstream media outlet as if was the hound of heaven. This is the kind of stuff our Vietnam Veterans are made of and I'm so proud of them!

Last edited by NavyBrat on Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
ASPB

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:

- Instigator

Chief,

Turn on the radio or watch Fox. It's all over. The alphabet channels and mainsewer print media...not yet, other than the Wapo article today..which, imho, has already been completely debunked.

What's important is this...they now have to talk about it and the truth will out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: