SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Glad and proud to be here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oflyboy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Glad and proud to be here. Reply with quote

I went in the Air Force 19 Aug 60 and retired 1 Sep 82. Was in 22 years and now out for 22 years.

Arrived at Bien Hoa on 2 Dec 65, left 20 Oct 66.

To this day I don't understand why Jane Fonda and John Kerry are not treated like the tratiors they are.

If Kerry's is elected, I wouldn't be surprised if he appointed Fonda as the US Ambassdor to Vietnam.

I would like to thank all of the Swift Boat Veterans for having the courage to stand up to Kerry and his group.

Yesterday, when I saw a photo of two VFW members turning their backs on Kerry I cannot describe how proud of them I was. I pray that we don't have to put up with Kerry as president. All I want is for him to ride away into the sunset and never to be hear from again.
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Glad and proud to be here. Reply with quote

oflyboy wrote:
If Kerry's is elected, I wouldn't be surprised if he appointed Fonda as the US Ambassdor to Vietnam.

I doubt if she'd accept Very Happy

She MIGHT recommend her ex-husband Tom Hayden Fonda Wink

I worked on a campus newspaper with him before his SDS days - but that's another story....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: