SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Licensed Private Investigator here to help...No cost
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Looking for a shipmate?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Licensed Private Investigator here to help...No cost Reply with quote

You folks Served me and my nation and now I will be honored to serve you in helping any of you finding lost shipmates.I will do as many as I can and will do so at NO COST.
I'm not looking for business I'm doing quite well,thank you.....not to mention the current Presidential administration understands the small businessman/woman and helps us by staying out of our pockets so the economy can GROW.
The Admin of this forum has been mailed my credentials and official bonifides so if you have any questions with regards to my authenticity please ask me or the Admin for verification.Fact is, theres a hell of alot of PHONIES,Fakes,wannabees,frauds and B*llSh*tters on the web.I am not one of them and will also gladly unmask those who are.

Now, I would like to thank all those who serve or have served and their familys for their service and sacrifice.I challenge other Americans like me(20+year LE/Investigator/Intelligence) in all aspects of life and business to reach out and help.It's called "Payback" and this time it's a good thing Laughing
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Detective - that is a very generous offer.

Welcome aboard! Smile
SwanLady
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Any chance of getting Kerry's full record? Wink
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would bet that record of service has since been long locked away. So to answer your question,ummmmm....no chance.That srvice would be way above my payscale.I think Kerry should go get the keys and show the American public those docs.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I think that Kerry's "official" record was scrubbed long ago.

As I've said before, lots of GS04's and 5's out there with less integrity than money and susceptible to bribery.

I'd bet nearly everything I own on the fact that the only complete set of records are in the custody of John Kerry, himself.

He's playing this "stonewall" game with refusing to sign the 180 until he can pop it out at the appropriate time and say, "SEE? There's nothing there!"
DrEntropy
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not trying to 'xpand this thread unnecessarily, but:

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Quote:
Honestly, I think that Kerry's "official" record was scrubbed long ago.

Yup!

and further said:
Quote:
As I've said before, lots of GS04's and 5's out there with less integrity than money and susceptible to bribery.

I'm sure there'd be GS 11's and higher, with agendas as well.

"The flames kindled on the fourth of July, seventeen hundred and seventy six, have spread over too much of the globe to be extinguished by the feeble engines of despotism." -- Thomas Jefferson
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant speak for the military side of who has access to his rec's and who doesnt but I do know that any federal agent/criminal investigator (Including NCIS,DOD Spec. Agents) can look at it all day long.....as well as G-10 and above Intel types. That being said...you know dang well that file has been "RED FLAGGED" if it does still exist and anyone looking at it would be dinged as the inquiry for the search would show up and would blow whistles off at DC.........so a note to any guys here with those quals...be careful....not worth losing your job over unless it pertains to any ongoing investigation....didnt Kerry admit to GC human rights violations HE Committed!!?? and why hasnt he been held to stand for these violations? Why is he above the law and others have been charged and prosecuted?
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just letting you all know a poster here PM'ed me yesterday with a request.provided me with his buddys full name and last known address (include state and zipcode for me...makes it go faster which he did) and 10 minutes later after locating his parents ....exchanging emails and phone numbers... put the two together.(gotta love my internet witness/missing persons locate program.Its paid up for the year and it took me ten minutes)
Can of Corn and happy friends.
send those requests on...
Alpha924
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:51 am    Post subject: Looking for crew mwmbers A-92-4 Reply with quote

Thank you for your offer to help locate shipmates.
I am looking for crewmembers of my river boat. I have been somewhat successful but there are several I have no clue about. We were part of the Mobile Reverine Force, River Fotilla 1, River Assault Squadron 9, River Division 92, ASPB A-92-4.
Look for information about:
Boat Captain Boatswains Mate 2nd, Thomas O (Sandy) Sanchez, from Guam. Wounded 4/4/68 and medivaced out.

20mm Gunner Seaman Dusty Rhodes. Wounded mid March 68.

20mm Gunner Seaman Jack Begley, from San Louis Obispo, Calif.

Neither Dusty or Sandy are listed on the wall so I presume they left country alive. Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Bob Millican
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Bob,
Jack Begley formerly of san luis obispo, is presumed to have been found and located...alive and kicking.just waiting for him to answer his damn phone.Hey..its sunday..who can blame him.
Sitrep on the others evolving.PM me for further updates.
I have one of uncle sams misquided children (a special agent) in Guam looking for the other. Semper Fidelis Dad.

all the best,
JR aka: Detective
susancnw
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Lt. Peel Reply with quote

Not wanting to disturb him and get in touch, but I wore his POW bracelet for a couple of years, watched the tv in tears when he came home (on the first flights, I believe), and would just like to know if he did well upon his return. Have thought of him and prayed for him and his family over the years....

forgot to tell you that last known location was in the 70s in Paris, TN
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Susan,
Did I miss the first part of your question/statement?I'm not sure I understand your post.Could you please re-post or include original locate details.I am a bit befuddled(which isnt that uncommon,hahaha)Who are we talking about?

Dear Alpha924
Hi Bob!
Could you please contact me via this webste or PM with regards to:results/partial report of your Investigation....all is well
Thank you very much.
best regards,
JR aka:
Detective
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Friends! Been out on assignment all last week,will be following up/finishing your searches and locates this week. If you have a rush job..Let me know,OKAY? I'm here to please.We are batting a 1000 so far..some of you guys have given me some doozies though.hahahaha.
Rest assured, no one can hide from me...MUUHAHAHAHAHA......
all the Best,
John R, AKA "Detective"
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:13 am    Post subject: Kerry's FBI File Reply with quote

What would be interesting in seeing is Kerry's FBI File. The Wintersoldier site has the 21,000 page VVAW File but there must have been some special moles that were assigned directly to Johnny boy. In fact Gary Aldrich of "Unlimited Access" fame. The FBI Agent retired now President of the Patrick Henry Society more that a year ago challanged Kerry to release those files. He must have equally good reason not to sign the necessary releases on those files either.
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, just got done doing my searches for this week and finding what? Five? Six? anyways....no matter as long as we are hooking you all up. did I miss anyone? Feel free to get on my butt if I did I promise to get right on it. I left some locates on PM and some here in this thread, make sure you guys check both depending on our preferences.......
All the best,
John the Detective..........I'm done for the night,,,WHEW!

that is all, be back monday to serve.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Looking for a shipmate? All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: