SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Licensed Private Investigator here to help...No cost
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Looking for a shipmate?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're doing great, John - thank you so much! I'm an amateur genealogist, and it's really fun sometimes, isn't it?

I've edited out personal details from your messages - these pages are cached by Google and viewed by heaven only knows who, so we need to protect the identities of the people that you find.

Thanks again for all your work and have a great day! Smile
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh sheesh Navy...my apologies....good Job covering my Six(back)...I get so into finding these guys sometimes I forget basic comsec...not to mention the Kerry trolls who would just love to harass a REAL former heroic Soldier/Airman/Sailor/Marine who shows up in this forum. It's really quite silly if you think about it. I want to Post my Name in Here....many people might know who I am being that I've worked on all the big cases here in Cali and have been a talking head like many of the swift founders..cases like OJ Simpson,Rodney King,Protective details for many celebs etc etc..........I dunno....as soon as this election is over and Kerry sinks in a landslide(my honest researched opinion) I am going to do it so peeps can just call me up if they ever need anything.

Once again I MUST remind those wishing to locate an old shipmate/marine/airman/coastie/soldier or Intel guy from 1911 to present...this service is free and in NO way will I accept a dime.Offering me money is the fastest way for me to decline to work the case.Also....I will also find relatives AS LONG AS THE PERSON/RELATIVE I AM LOOKING FOR SERVED IN OUR NATIONS ARMED SERVICES OR INTEL COMMUNITY! NO OLD GIRLFRIENDS OR EX BOYFRIENDS,OKAY>>HAHAHAHA

Thanks Navy again for checking my Six!and Yes, It is fun finding people.Esp when I hear back from those I've hooked up or been sent a picture....awesome! Are you LDS? I am an RM.1979 Netherlands/Belgium/Luxembourg with an added extension to South Africa...
Give em hell everyone, and Gods speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Detective,
John R

Last edited by Detective on Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, John. It's cool. Smile

Not LDS, but I sure have made use of their data. I am hoping to visit a center someday, but I don't see me being able to drag myself away from this computer any time before the election.

Six months ago I decided that I would give up my normal life long enough to make sure that Traitor John could not be elected. And it'll be wayyyy more than a fair trade if that lying ******* goes down in defeat.
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Snarf, rec'd your request via PM and we had lots of luck.both Individuals have been located, check your PM.....

two more folks...lets keep em coming!
all the best....
your very own Detective on call for you,
John
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi folks, just checking in..been busy on call outs,Tactical training ops with some Fed Agencies/local SRT/CT/HRT teams and a Brother off to Quatar and on assignment out of town,...will go over all open cases this weekend (most likely Sunday after my beloved Steelers Win the game of course)

In addition however Mr Murphy arrived at my front door,one of my best friends home was demolished in pensacola from the hurricane (he is retired army MP/SRT/Spec Tactics, one tour In Vietnam in '71).he is also a fireman down there involved in rescue/recovery efforts so i've been busy sending him alot of my gear that was lost and helping with recovery efforts/liason with california rescue teams here on there way there......needless to say this is a huge task and taking up alot of my time.here is his first letter to me after being hit and getting his cable back online...his phones just came on today..

Hello John,
Yes, the photos are great, but you just don't get the real feeling unless the sounds are with them. Right now your hear 100's of small power generators, chain saws, hammers and the people crying as they discover their home for the first time in thousands of pieces across the sand. We were very lucky that we only lost part of the roof. FEMA came out yesterday and put a blue tarp over the damage, so that if there is any rain we'll be protected. Our insurance company has issued us a claim number, but they haven't been to the house yet. I have friends that lost their entire house. It can NOT be found! You might have seen photos of pilings in the sand. We that shows what a house was built on. We left Pensacola the morning (0500) of the evening (2315) that Ivan hit. We were safe and sound in Jacksonville Florida. My four white cats had never been in a car, other than a short trip to the Vet and they were all upset over this 7 hour car ride.
I'd say that over half the houses with the first 5 miles of the coastline were damaged in someway.
Your offer of assistance is extremely kind. Our Lillian Fire Department as well as the Lower Alabama Search and Rescue Unit are strictly Volunteers. Lillian is not a City, so we receive limited support from the County. It's much like Balboa Island trying to be their own government. They need all the help they can get right now. The LASAR unit lost some medical equipment during a recovery mission. We serve the entire Southern half of the State. I am a member of both organizations. I'll attach a link to the LASAR site and you can look it over. Thanks for your offer. As for me, I am just smiling and trying to design a patch for the storm recovery mission. I'll attach a draft of my idea. It's at partners office right now and he is putting the finishing touches on it before we send it out to be made. It will say, Hurricane Ivan 2004 Emergency Response Team in the center where the hurricane is.
Just being there as a friend is great to know. We appreciate your well wishes. Thanks a lot.
your brother in LAW,
RM
formerly of Lifeguard,Tower 34 Big Corona
you can make contributions to them here:
http://www.lasar.net/
address is
L.A.S.A.R.
P.O. Box 71
Lillian, AL 36549-0071

This isnt begging folks, this is something we do as Americans.If you would like phone numbers or any other info let me know.This is all legit and I put my P.I. License on it to prove it.Please dont send any donations to me..send it to the fire/search and rescue team/services listed direct.Great buncha guys,all Pro Americans and anti Kerry.Good People, heros all.
phoenix22
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still trying to figure out WHY there was never an AR32 for treason... Question

He must have thought that the General Order wallet insert was only for the less noble.........just like he feels about the campaign being a giant PITA Exclamation

Last I read......the anointing of a President is only possible if the elected one is assassinated or dies in office ......
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup, or why he was never brought up for charges of the many violations of both our UCMJ and Geneva conventions he claimed he personally was involved with and witnessed.he was an Officer...Officers Command and rarely 'witness'.He had the authority as an officer to file charges(not to mention the ability to stop what he saw) against those he saw comitting these so-called BS Atrocities that reminded him of ghengis khan.........
But never once in his Military history is there a note of such activity until after he came home and or was dischaged.

just the thought of those two cheese dicks,kerry and edwards, in power really makes me wanna yack.
phoenix22
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unless you request the resignation of your commission from the president .......you'll always be an officer with an in-active standby reserve status....FYI Very Happy
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Phoenix, I did not know that.where would I find that code section? US Code or USMJ Code sections?
bosephus
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:30 am    Post subject: war record? Reply with quote

i appreciate the offer. perhaps i should make an inquiry about my dad- signal bn ww2 pacific theater liberation of luzon, occupation of japan. its long overdue. but, i'll wait until after the election. dad's been dead since 1964, he'll wait a bit longer. i worry most about my kids as one is 16 and in jrotc and saying he's going to serve. it makes me very angry that kerry could get elected with all he's done. i'd go with my son to do what i can, if i could save one vets son. god save us all.
depotoo
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

detective - how is your friend doing? that was so sad to read. hope he has gotten his life back to somewhat of a normal state.
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Hi Folks Reply with quote

This is "Detective' Johns wife,He was called out of of CONUS on assignment and asked me to post here telling ou he will shortlly on his return continue to work cases and followup/give status on those cases he has yet to close. He wishes you all the best,be safe and again;apologies for not letting you know his or your case status prior to his emergency callout.His words are,"{the} Situation Dictates" as he provides close protection detail for the owners of a Military Contractor in of you wish OIF/OEF.

He will be home in a couple days if any you who have his contact info wish to call or contact him.

Thanks!
Detectives Girl, 'Shells'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Looking for a shipmate? All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: