SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How can we show the media how many support the swiftvets?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stealthy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: How can we show the media how many support the swiftvets? Reply with quote

Not everyone can contribute. Not everyone will either though they are supportive. I have to spend 125$ just so my kid can play on the basketball team and with school starting and 3 kids to outfit, I'm straped. The list of supplies they expect these days for kids can kill your pocketbook.

I figure I can help in about 2 weeks, I encourage eveyone who can now to do so, until then, right now, can we start something that proves tens of thousands are behind this?

Any ideas?
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to contact all media sources and inform them of your support and why.

CBS.com
NBC.com
ABC.com
Foxnews.com

I know on Fox you can contact each show. CBS, NBC and ABC the majority of the news shows you can contact or e-mail. Also e-mail Rush@eib.com

Take the time to write each one or a general letter you can copy and paste. Put it in your own words and inform them how you feel. I have told them (yes...each of them and on more that one occasion Very Happy ) to report the news not slant it and leave it up to us to decide who is telling the truth.

I was a believer prior to this last attack by John Kerry, but now there is no doubt...he is protesting too much and trying soooo hard not to let these vets be heard.

If someone posts an article on here you either like or dislike....click on the link and most will have either a contact us or e-mail author...I have done this quite often Embarassed and I have even gotten some good responses (and some not so good)...but I will continue to keep writing them and demanding that the swiftvets be heard!

I am a vet and I am using that in my first line Laughing Laughing ...if Kerry can use it then so can I. Plus my hubby is a retired vet and I use that also Smile

Freedom of speech is not just for the DNC, MM's and the liberal left...and I am using it quite often!!! Very Happy
stealthy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool response, and thank you very much.

I was thinking more in line of a thread where everyone just states there name and why they support the Swiftvets in a sentence.

Like Steve and Paula Green, Springfield Missouri

Support the truth by supporting the swiftvets
pmc3rcc
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: I support swiftvets Reply with quote

Pearlie M Cope 111 Evington VA.
Robin C Cope
You have our support.And we have also emailed others to try and keep their slant to a minimum. Your got to call it as you see it.Dont be rude just let them know that you know.
Hold all media accountable,If you see or hear an untruth dont let it slide EMAIL them.let them know .When they figure out they are fooling noone and it goes to their credibility and enough people let them know.Maybe the slant wont be at such an angle.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more e-mails the liberal media gets...maybe the less slanted the news will be. We have to realize that we live in a world where conservatives will proudly say they are conservative but will treated like the plague and a liberal will deny they are a liberal but get more news coverage...go figure.

But the more we conservatives or independents e-mail the MSM - they will start to realize that they are there to REPORT the news. I get tired of being treated as if I am stupid and that the liberal view is only the way to think...they keep forgetting they call us "right" for a reason Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: